Monday, September 13, 2021

Full Sails.


Several years ago...
Our Peg, gave me this necklace.
<3
I'd shared this quote with her...and, many...often.

So many...are fighting battles, of every shape...and size.
Peg was going through Hell...battling cancer, and dealing with the horrible effects on her body...from the poisonous treatments.
Every day...for so long...was a battle.

Peg went in to remission...for a few years, Praise God....
then...it came back.
Again...more battles.
Peg fought...couragesouly...to the end.
<3

Peg...was so...The Mad March Hare.
<3




I have the necklace...hanging on hook, where I can see it, every day.
<3

Last week...I slipped it around my neck, have been wearing it since.
<3

Last Friday...went with Pal, Bill...to his Dad's Home...in Waterloo, Iowa.
{Very close to Cedar Falls}
We will be conducting his Living Estate Sale, in October.
I...hadn't been there.
Bill, and his Family...have been working on it.
Bill's Dad...has collected....for decades.
He has some Wonderful things, loads, and loads...of Wonderful...Things.
He asked me, if I was sorry...to have gotten involved with his 'Collections'.
; )
He's overwhelmed...and, it seems to him... 'impossible', that we'll get through it.
; )
I assured him, we'd get through it, just fine.
; )

No Worries.
<3

"The Only Way To Achieve The Impossible, is...
To Believe...It Is Possible."
Alice in Wonderland.

As Bill, and I were coming Home...that night, the Moon...was out.
It...was in a crescent shape, like the Cheshire Cat's Grin.
; )
At that moment...I thought of the opening scene, in 'Through The Looking Glass'.
Envisioned...the 'Helm'...of a Ship.
{Helm, is John's last name.}
It crossed my mind, how our Land...is shaped like a Ship.
The image...I so often reflect on, of the destroyed Rabbit Hole, and how Haunting....it looks, 
like...a Storm Ravaged... Beaten...Broken...Ship,
 after what The IDOT has so wrongfully done to it, for Fairfax's Trail.




Spoke with a person...the other night, from Fairfax, whom has some 'Pull'.
That person reached out...to me.
I, was a bit hard, on that person.
Didn't want to hear apologies, or excuses.
No Time...for That.
Not Now.
It's Time...to Get To Work.
Told the person...I had expected Better, from them...but,
have faith...He/She...will get busy.

Again...thought of the opening scene, from 'Through the Looking Glass'.

After what had transpired, Saturday, also thought of the scene...again, 
where Alice takes her sword, and cut's the Line, for one of the Sails.
With that swift and precise cut, the Sail...is released, it goes free...
Sailing Skyward...
taking 
The Ship...
Upright.


Made me understand...It's time...I do some 'Cutting', here, as well.

I, know...this post sounds like a Riddle.
It kind of is.
; )
{It'll all make sense...in The Book.}

For the last, over a dozen years...'Alice in Wonderland', the Tim Burton version, has shown many parallels, with our...
'Rabbit Hole'.
Many.
Many.
This place...has been 'The Rabbit Hole'...nearly, since the day it was built, in the 1950's.
They're quite...an unbelievable bunch of 'Parallels', when all of the pieces are put together.
{Again...it'll be in The Book.}

'Through The Looking Glass'...as well.
That opening scene, is what I can truly relate to...these days.

"FULL SAILS!!!"

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


 

No comments: