Tuesday, September 7, 2021

The Scene...of The Crime.

Dear Friend, Patti...called me this late afternoon.
Asked me if I'd care to join her at The Angle Inn, in Walford...for Supper.
; )
Told her....I'd been there, last night... got into a Brawl.
; )
She said... "OH NO!!! I'll take 'That'...as "I'll Pass...for Supper."
Heck No!
I'm Game!
Let's Go!!
; )
Hahahaha.
yep...
Returned to The Scene of The Crime.
; )
We had a Wonderful...Visit.
<3
Great Meal.
<3

Oh my.
Spoke with Daughter...Liz, today...about the man, last night.
She's So...Her Dad.
<3
She looks a little more, like me, but...her Attitude, is ALL Her Dad.
<3

She said... "Mom, You aren't Their Mother. You should've told him to "Buzz Off". 
Not Your Circus...Not Your Monkeys."
: )
"How Dare...he, ruin your Evening!!!".

As we were talking, told Liz...the entire conversation with the man...reminded me of mine, hers...and Patti's... Favorite Eating Joint.
Edith Lucille's.
What they have posted on their door.

The man...kept calling me 'sunshine', and 'sweetie'...as we sparred.
I, kept asking him not to.
Told him my name...over, and over.
; )
The man...kept reminding me, of his.
"Do You Know...Who I Am???" he kept asking.
Yes...I know your Family's name.
Those I know...are Good People.
 Reminded him...of my last name.
'Conner'.
Only One...of Us, in Fairfax.
: )
That 'One'...is Very Irish.
; )




Pal, Dale...called today, as well.
Told Dale...I'd posted  about our 'Adventure', this morning...and that he was getting nervous, watching it all unfold.
He said... "Barb, I wasn't nervous...I was Scared to Death!!! Afraid...for HIM!!!!"
Hahahahaha!!!
oh dear.
I Thanked Dale...for Extinguishing That... Fire.
oh my.
; )

May God Bless...The Angels, in my life.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.







 

No comments: