Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Oh...Dear.


Miss. Scarlett, who's Growing Way Too Fast, {Son in Law...Adam, in the background. ; ) } 
and me, this early Spring.
<3 <3 <3 


Our Peg...and The '81 Ton Ford...with Trailer, in Tow.
<3
After a Show.
; )
We were All... Covered in Mud.
; )
<3
{Miss That Old...Ford, and...Our Peg. Oh My. <3 }



Well....
I've really Done It...this time, 
again.
; )

oh my.
: )

My left ankle, and leg....have given me fits...
for a long time.
Especially...since the Tumble...down the basement stairs.

Last night...it said, "No More."
Lost all feeling in my left leg, from the knee down.
It was like I'd imagine a stroke victim...would feel.
: (
My leg, and foot...were useless.
{no pain...this time, at least.}

Kept working it...stretching...pulling.
Nothin'.
: (

Called my Saint of a Dr., first thing.
He got me right in...this morning.
<3
{It was a Trick...using the clutch, in Jethro...getting to The Saint...clutching with a noodle for a leg.}
oh...my.
Walking...was a Trick, as well.
oh my.

It's a compressed nerve.
My Saint...of a Dr., said...after examining my spine...
I'm Pretty Twisted.
: )
{We All...could've told him That...
Long Ago.
: ) }

Also called, my Pal's...Bart, and Denise's Daughter, Dr. Lacey Hamlett.
Chiropractor.
<3
She's Amazing. 
{I've known Lacey...since she was a Toddler. <3 }
Daughter, Liz...has had Lacey work on her...
She ADORES Her.
<3
I, haven't been to a Chiropractor...since I was teen.
I've got ruptured discs...along with the C6 vertebrae in my spine...that fused itself after a car accident, when I was a teen, that...I REALLY...don't want 
Anyone...
to
'Manipulate'.
; )

Yeah...
: )
No.
: )

My Saint...of a 'Dr. Cearlock', thought visiting Lacey, could be Very Positive.
<3
Lacey, too...got me in Quick.
<3
Turn's out Both of Their New Office's are One Minute Apart.
<3 <3 <3 
PRICELESS!!
<3
The Saint Dr....gave me a Prescription... Exercises, and Therapy...Instructions.
<3
Dr. Lacey...gave me a Treatment...along with an Acupuncture Treatment.
<3

I feel...like mass of Jello...tonight.
oh my.
: )

but...
I'm walkin'.
; )
Shiftin' Gears.
: )

however...
I'm Weak, as a New Born Colt.
oh my.
; )

Couldn't take pictures...today.
Didn't have it in me.
Just...reflected, a bit.
<3

I push this body way too hard, I know.
: )
If you're in This Business...ya just...Do.
If...you're 'Self Employed'...in ANY Business...
You Do.
That's Just How It Is.

From Drs....to Antique Dealers.
Scrappers, to Fishermen.
Owner Operated Truckers... to Farmers.
Waitresses, Bar Tenders.
oh my.
Ya Just...Do.

May God Bless...The Independent Working Folks.
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{just heard...there was another...bad, bad...accident on 151. : ( 
It could be 5 hours...before 151 opens. : ( 
They all seem to be Flyin' By...at this point. 
Don't know how traffic is being re-routed.
: (
Prayers...for All. }

No comments: