Monday, September 20, 2021

Holy Water.

A Lovely...Lady, called me on Saturday, a Sweet Friend, referred The Rabbit Hole, to her.
<3

The Lady...was searching for Holy Water Fonts.
My Friend, knows...The Rabbit Hole Welcomes...
'Soulfulness'.
<3

I've had many...over the years, but...didn't think I had any...now.
Told her...I'd try to find my way, to The Rabbit Hole, and check...for her.
<3
My Friend, had already explained to The Lady, what's happened around here, because of Fairfax's Wrongful Trail....accommodations.
How incredibly difficult it is, to find my way....to it.

but...
I did.

I...couldn't....find any Holy Water Fonts.
It's heartbreaking...to walk through The Rabbit Hole.

People...keep asking, when...
when....
am I going to open.
: (

It was haunting...walking through.
: (
Painful.
Heartbreaking.

My Friend, Patti...stopped by, a while back.
As we stood in the doorway, of The Rabbit Hole...
she turned to me...and said, 
"It Needs You."

The thing is....
the part of 'me'...
The Rabbit Hole 'needs'...
has been as butchered by Fairfax, and District 6...
as our Land.
'I'...'need' that part of me, as Deeply as The Rabbit Hole.

I...can't 'find'...it.

I used to be able...to get lost, there.
Forget....about whatever the world was throwing at us, outside...it's doors.
It was my Sanctuary.

Had...such a horrible nightmare, last night.
I looked out the window, of the house.
It was early Spring...and mountains of Snow, and Water...was up to the windows.
The house was going under.

I was frantic....trying to find a way for us to escape, as the water was climbing...up the windows.
Water was coming up through the floor.
Mom, and Dad...were here, I kept begging them to follow me, they...just stood there, watching the water rise.

I woke up...before we drowned.


Can't think about any of this...today.
Took yesterday off.
That little 'visit'...to The Rabbit Hole, Saturday....
pretty much did me in.

Heading back...to Waterloo, today.

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.









Just saw...Possible Big Rain, and Storms, heading our way this afternoon.
Flash Flooding, etc.
: ( : ( : ( 









 

No comments: