Monday, September 27, 2021

Thinkin'. Soul Searchin'.


Wound up buying 10 dozen Eggs, yesterday.
Paid 1.00 a dozen, which was twice what they usually charge.
That still...wasn't enough.
but...
it was difficult for the Farmers to accept that.
<3

I bought extra...so I could Bless...a few of my Pals, with Farm Fresh Eggs...too.
; )
{The Farmer...threw in an Extra Dozen, since I bought so many. ; ) }

'Simply...Iowa'
<3
Priceless.
<3

Just got Home...from Waterloo.
Another...long day.
: )

We Moved Mountains...today.
Things...are taking shape.

As soon as we get Everything Unpacked, Out, and Family...can come through, I'll have Images.
Many.
Many.

The Estate House...has been closed up, for three years.
Everything...has to be washed.
My hand's are like Silk.
That Palmolive Dish Soap....is pretty good Stuff.
; )

Bill's Dad, Bob...walked up to me tonight...somehow, we got to talkin' about our Travels.
He said..."I've only been out of The Country, once. Went to Canada."
Told Bob...
I've never left The Country...and have no desire to.
Then...
 corrected myself.
Told him...I'd like to see Ireland, and...France.
; )
{Bloodlines, and all. ; ) }

Bob...leaned on the counter, tried to speak...but, was obviously...
very...
choked up.
: (

He, said..."This may sound strange...but, if...I could travel, and 'See'...
I'd want to go Overseas...and visit Every American Soldier's Cemetery."

Visit The Soldiers...who never made it 'Home'.

: (.........
<3 <3 <3 

That's Priceless.
That's The 'America'...
I'm So Damned Proud, to be a part of.
<3 <3 <3 
 
Just edited this post, again.
Politics have No Place...here.
{for the record, I've never voted a straight ticket in my life.
Whomever appears to look out best...
for Children, and Elderly...
will get my vote.}

On a much earlier version...of this post, 
spoke about District 6, and IDOT.
It needs to be said.

There is One...Wonderful Man, at District 6, that...from Day One, when...I was hit Broadside, in 2018, with what I feared would be Exactly...what's happened, 
HE...was Honest, and a Straight Shooter.
; )
When I refer to District 6, it's not everyone...there.
Just those...minus 'One'...I've had to deal with.
May God Bless That 'One'.
<3

Also...there's been Two...at IDOT, in Des Moines/Ames, that have...
Stood Tall.
May God Bless...Them.
; )

They are All... 'Soldiers'.
<3
There are Many 'American Soldiers', in my eyes, that never wore a uniform.
May God Bless Them.


Sadly...when I try to find...someone...at Fairfax City Hall, to thank....
well...
I'll keep searching.

Waterloo...is about an hour from Home, so...while driving each way, 
I do a lot of Thinkin'.
; )
'Soul Searching'.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.







 

No comments: