Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tender Places.


It's been a rather...insane day.
oh my.
; )

Seems most of them are, living down a rabbit hole, on this insane...
Highway 151,
within the 
City Limits, 
{Urban Area...}
of Fairfax, Iowa.
{At least that's been my experience...over the last several years.}

I've been wanting to see Clint Eastwood's latest Movie, 
'Cry Macho'...since I first heard of it.
He's one of my Very Favorite Actors.
'Directors'.

Somehow, I know...I probably never will.
Like 'Gran Torino', I knew better than to watch it. Never have.

Daughter, Liz...and her Dad, watched it together.
They really liked it.
: )
Liz, said... Eastwood's Character, reminded her so much...of her Dad.
<3

I'd love to support Eastwood, but...can't bring myself to watch this one, either.

 Did listen to the soundtrack, to 'Cry Macho', this Evening.
It's Amazing.
<3
Knew it would be.

I'll stick with his Old...Westerns.
; )
They were tuff to watch, in certain parts, too...
well, maybe I was just younger then, my perception...was different..

Wasn't ...as tender, then...in certain places, as I am...now.
This movie, I have a feeling would tear me up.
{The Soundtrack.. Alone, does.}
oh...my.

Maybe I'll buy tickets for The Kids...to go see this one.
: )
{but...they can never tell me about it.... like 'Gran Torino'.}

Posted one of my favorites from the Soundtrack...
of
'Cry Macho'
above.
It's...absolutely...
Beautiful.

Heartbreakingly So.

{That Darned...Eastwood. ; ) }

<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.





 

No comments: