Monday, September 6, 2021

Unbecoming...


Spent the day...yesterday, driving posts... trimming trees, and brush...along the fence line
Trying to make some sense...of the wrongfulness.



Have a long stretch...of piles of brush down Stallman Drive.
Always feels good...to work up a sweat.
; )

Asked Son, Justin...to bring his chipper tomorrow.
Gonna have a lot of mulch.
; )

When the weed whip...died, got the drill out, and started hanging things...back on the sheds that we had to move...last year, for the IDOT's wrongfulness.
until...
it, also...died.

By then...my body was ready to call it a Day....as well.
: )

As Good as it felt....to work,
knew...a Hot...Hot...Bubble Bath, was gonna feel a Lot Better.

It Did.

Roberta Flack...is my 'Go To'...when I get the chance to Soak.
oh...my.

Don't usually like remakes of Great Original tunes, but.....
stumbled across the Fugees version of Roberta's
'Killing me Softly'.
WOW!
Still listening to it this morning.
Love It!!
<3

Getting ready to get back on the Brush...again, shortly.
The weed whip...is going to have to have some attention from someone more skillful, and Patient...
 than myself.
Don't know how I did it...but the string is All Screwed Up!!!
Hahahaha!
I Have No Patience...with Weed Whips!
; )
It's like Messing with Tangled Fishing Line...or, a Fishing Reel...that won't Cast....or,
 Tangled...Masses of Christmas Lights!!!
Oh...my Lord!!!
ZING!!!
I'll 'play' with 'em for a while...
then...
They Go FLYIN'!!!
Hahahahaha!

Patience...is Not my Virtue.
; )
{Just read the Perfect Quote.

"Lord....give me Patience.
And Give It To Me NOW!!"

hahahahaha!
Indeed! 
: ) }

I'll keep using the long handled pruner's...
get the little trees cut out, there's Plenty...to Do, other than weed whippin'.
The drill is charged, and ready to roll.
; )

Started this post...last night, but...got a little sarcastic...concerning the IDOT, and Fairfax.
It was 'Unbecoming'.
Deleted it.

Facts, are facts.

Sarcasm...is, unbecoming, when I use it.
Some Folks...are Masters at it.
Skillful Artists.
Funny as Heck.
oh...my.

I'm not one of those Folks.
at least...concerning This matter.
It's Far Too Serious...
I'm a little...too angry....to be 'Funny'.
I'll just stick to the Facts at Hand.
There's Plenty of Them.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.










 

No comments: