Sunday, September 20, 2020

Rainbows....

Ruth...was So Amazing.
She worked, and had a Passion, to HELP EVERYONE.
<3 <3 <3 
Folk's...like to say, she fought hard, for Women.
She Did.
however...
She Fought Hard, for Everyone.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm a Woman, but...I'm a 'Human'...First.
I...can't respect someone...who doesn't 'understand'...that.
'We'....are All One, on this Journey.

Ruth....Worked Hard, for every single One...of Us.
<3

Folks worry, so much...about 'Who'...will be appointed, next.
Let me tell ya, if anyone...has reached the place, where they would be 'considered'...
They, are O.K., with...me.
They've already walked through...a Lot of Fire.
I've never believed...anyone, should be 'chosen'...for anything, because of their 'gender', or...because, of  anything....
except...
Their Abilities.
<3
Just....Like...Ruth.

She...was an Amazing Human.
Anyone, who Follow's Her, will have some Mighty Big Shoes...to Fill.
<3 <3 <3 

I've been working, every day....down the Rabbit Hole.
The Dust, from The IDOT's Construction... is Kickin' Up.
: (
Again.
: (
I, thought...with all of the Hell, a few weeks ago, it would be halted.
I, was wrong.
Took the below image, on Friday.
Texted Newman, from IDOT District 6, he said...he couldn't help me.
Senator Rob Hogg, called me back, today, concerning this.
I, missed his call.
I'll visit with him...tomorrow.
Bless His Heart.
<3

When...I complain...about 'Dust', please...understand,
This...isn't simple...'Dust'.
This...is a Dump, that's Grinding...Old Road Concrete, and Old, Asphalt.
It Will Choke, Good Lungs.
Mine...aren't good.
They, haven't been, most of my life.
I, can't breathe.
As you can see, below...
the 'dust'.is choking everything, down the rabbit hole, too.

 
I moved a tiny tea pot, the other day...that was sitting on a Milk Glass Cake Stand, in the front Greenhouse.
: (
This...is Too Much.



Sold a Pie Safe, this morning...
I moved a Punch Bowl...
yeah...
This Dust...
Is HEAVY.
Concrete...Asphalt....
Dust.
Poison.



The IDOT...has Taken...so Much, wrongfully.
Somehow....
these Beautiful...Morning Glories, survived their Butchering.
<3 <3 <3 



Concrete Dust, in the Greenhouse.
It turns to Thick Mud, when ya try to wash it...away.

I spent this morning....
hanging old...Chandeliers, that were piled in the front Greenhouse.
Spent hours....wiping down prisms.
: )
I, knew it was futile...to clean the Chandeliers...with the Dump Site, across the road.
It, was Futile...cleaning the Prisms, too...I suppose.

Cindy Lou...and Scout.
<3 <3 <3 

Grandson...Jack.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
He's Such...a Good, Little Man.
<3 
He...makes me Smile.
: )
He 'Sees'...Beauty, where...so few, can.
<3 <3 <3 
: )
: (.
Master Jack, Miss. Scarlett, and.. Miss. Vivian, visited the rabbit hole, yesterday.
<3 <3 <3 
When Jack...walked inside...
he kept saying...
"Wow!! Wow!! Wow!!"
<3
Then, as he was leaving...he said...
"Grandma!! Grandma!! Grandma!! RAINBOWS!!"
: )
Jack, saw the 'Rainbows' from the prisms...on an old...very, very...dirty, 'Filthy' Chandelier...
that's hanging in the front Greenhouse.
It was a Miracle...that they Sparkled, and...allowed the Sun...to Shine Through...
for little Jack, to See. 
<3
{A 'God Thing'.... <3 }
: )
That's why...
He's...Why,
 I spent hours today....
hanging more Chandeliers, and...cleaning Hundred's...of Prisms.
futile...or, not.
: )
<3 <3 <3 


I walked through the rabbit hole, this morning.
<3
oh...my.
<3
If...we could Only...'see' the World, through the Eyes...
of a Child.
<3
When...I'm sheltered by the rabbit hole, that's as close....as I can get.
<3
Love...to Ya,
Barb C.

{may God Bless...those, who are forcing my hand.}



No comments: