Sunday, September 6, 2020

Just...The 'Bones'...for today.


Spent the day....
You Guessed It...
Sucking Up... Wrongful, IDOT Poison...Fairy Dust.
; )
Oh....My.
{I have a feeling, I'm gonna be Doing That, for a Long...Long....Time.}

Since I had to clean...everything, pulled out  some of the Old...Trucks, or....'Bones', as John...would refer...to the Vehicles, that...were long past their Prime.
<3
{The Ones...I, Love Best. <3 
My Faithful... 'Drivers'. <3 }

I've gathered Many, of these Old...Old...Trucks, over the years. 
They remind me of Dad, and...John. <3
They...remind me of 'Life'...when it was Really...Good. 
<3

I've driven so many...Old Trucks, that...were intended for the Scrap Heap. 
Somehow...both, Dad, and...John...could find a little Life, left in them...when, few, could. 
<3 <3 <3 

They didn't have to twist my arm, I've Always....seen the Heart, and....Soul, in these old, Workhorses.
{The Big Ones... Real...Ones. 
I could make'em do Tricks, that Surprised....most, Everyone. 
There was a Lot Of Life...Left, in... what so many...dismissed.
Oh My. ; ) }
<3

I pulled out, some of the 'Memory' 'Fleet', while I was cleaning...today.
Started to put together a Fall Centerpiece, on the Old...Harvest Table.
<3
I'll be adding much more, as the days pass.
For, today...
'The Bones'..
were enough.
<3

Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

{It's kinda funny. I've gathered these old Trucks, for decades. Nobody wanted them, if they weren't perfect.
The funny thing, is...
If...they were 'perfect', I...didn't want 'em. <3
My Dear Friends, know that.
<3
I...Treasure, the Broken...
Beat Up...
Played With...
'Loved On'....
Old...Trucks.
Big, and Small.
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 }


Just....sayin'.
<3 <3 <3 

Here's The Deal....Boys.
Some...
Women Love Men....who Love Old...Trucks.
Some...
Women...Simply, LOVE Old...Trucks. ; ) 
and...The Men, who Love'em, too. <3 
<3 <3 <3 


No comments: