Saturday, September 12, 2020

The River.

Had some Beautiful...Tearful... moments, with Cindy, at Tom's Celebration....of Life, today.
<3 <3 <3 
Pal, Tom's Son....Mark, and I...walked outside, 'Tom's Celebration', and...had a long...chat.
We both agreed, how quickly...'Time Passes'.
oh my.
Told Mark, I was heading to Miss. Meadow's Birthday, he asked how old she is....
She's 5. 
Mark, couldn't believe it.
I, said..."I just watched your Dad's Life...on a screen, in 5 minutes.
How...does That....happen?" : ( : ( : ( 

 Headed...on, to Granddaughter, Meadow's Party.
There was some time, to wait...
{One, should never arrive at a Birthday Party...early.
It, simply...should never be done. ; ) }
So...decided, to drive to The River.
I've had many Wonderful...times, next to The Cedar.
John, and I...drove to this exact spot, his last Birthday....we shared, together, in 2013...
but, both...John, and me...have many Great Memories there.
It was flooded, so...I parked Jethro...and, walked.
<3
{If Gypsy, was Hittin' on all cylinders....well, we'd have had some Fun. ; ) 
Jethro, yeah...he's not into...'Mud', or gettin' his Toes...Dirty. <3 
; ) 
Hahahaha. }

 Saw these Beautiful...Flowers, growing by The Cedar.
I, was going to pick some, and bring them...Home.
I, just...couldn't do it.
They, were far.....too Beautiful, right where they were.
<3 <3 <3 

 
Walked through...the Mud, and...enjoyed, every...step.
<3


Hearts....Everywhere.
<3

The Cedar.

This...is where Admiral, and I crossed The Cedar.
I, was about...15. 
Admiral, was a Young, Colt...then.
3, I suppose.
<3
oh my.
I slid off his back...when he started to swim....
and held on to his tail...until we reached the other side.
<3 
I'll have to admit...Once, crossing The Cedar, that way... was enough.
I'm glad...we did'er...tho.
<3 <3 <3 
 Visited with some Kids, who were putting their boat...into the River, as I was walkin'.
<3
I, remember....John, and I...doing the same, there...so many...many, times.
<3
 Had a lovely...conversation...with the Kids.
They were headed downstream, to a sandbar, and camp...overnight.
Sounded like a lot of Fun.
It's amazing, how so many of us...'dream'...alike.


 Kicked off my sandals....and waded out, into The Cedar.
<3
It felt..so Good.
<3 <3 <3 
There's Nothing...like 'Nature'...
to bring ya back, to your senses.
; )



When I was walking back, to Jethro....
 saw this old Tree, that's most likely...been down, for a long time.
Emerald Moss, is Growing...on it.
Small...plants, are also...growing, on it's Beautiful...Back.
<3
Quite....an Example, of a Life...Well Lived.
and...still,
Providing, for Those, who follow. 
<3 <3 <3 
Reminded me, of Tom Nutt. Dad, and...John, too.
All of The Amazing Men, and....Women, in my life,
 who've always thought....farther, than...themselves.
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless.
Miss. Meadow, and...Miss. Willow.
<3 <3 <3 



<3 <3 <3 

I, made it through...today, with my head...spinnin'.
{oh dear}
; )
Blessings.

Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

No comments: