Wednesday, September 16, 2020

There are Angels... protecting The Rabbit Hole. oh my.


I should've guessed that, when...the Greenhouses, were still Standing, after being Hit...
with 120-140 MPH Sustained Winds, a few weeks ago.
Many...Structures, near us...are flat.

Today, my Goal...was to get The Fountain going.
Normally, the first whisper of Spring, inside the Greenhouse, usually...early February...
I get The Fountain...Goin'.
Here it is, Mid...September, and....no Fountain.
: (
So...I worked, and worked....to get The Fountain, running.
After I cleaned up, around it...and cleaned it out....
filled it with water....
the pump, wouldn't work.
: (
I traced everything back....no power.
Flipped breakers, dug out...all of the hidden cords, flipped switches...
Nothing.
I'm not going to get into...what I found, that was the root, of all of this, but....
I, can tell ya, I had to take a seat, when I found it.
oh my.
It was then, I knew...Angels, are Truly...watching over The Rabbit Hole.
wow.

When I walked away, this Evening...
listening to the gentle...murmur, of the Fountain....
and, understanding, through so Much....Insanity, from Outside Sources, 
how...Incredibly Blessed, I am.
and...
how, I should Never Question...
'The Journey'.
oh my.

Love...to Ya...
Barb C.


No comments: