Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Things...are Bound ta Get a Little 'Squirrely'.... just...sayin'


Oh...my.
I'm tappin' the Steroid Button.
: ( 
Haven't had to do That...for years. 
I, only take them...like my med chart reads, 
'At the Point of Death.'

They do Wonders, for some.
Me, they aren't my Friend.
However...my Lungs, Dig Them.
I've learned, over my life...Breathing, is kinda important.
; )
oh my.
There's no Fun...in Livin'...when ya feel like your Drowning.
That's a Fact.
oh my.

Steroids, do....funny things to me.
oh dear..
I use them....sparingly.

I wasn't home, most of the day.
So, I don't know...if The IDOT was still...Blowin' Their Fairy Dust Poison, across the road, today...
I, sure hope not, for my Neighbor's Sake.

My, Beloved... Dr. Cearlock, wrote a letter to the IDOT, explaining....my plight.
I've nearly died, three times...over my lifetime, because of Asthma.
I've had it, since I was a Teen.
There are certain things...that Trigger it.
Working Hard, while sucking in Cold....Air.
Some..Mold species.
Gas, or Diesel Engines....that are Loading Up, not running correctly.
and, 
Poisonous Concrete, and Asphalt...Dust.
oh my.
oh...my.
The Scary Thing...is when you Puff, and Puff...on those Inhalers, and...they no longer work..
I was WAAAAAAY....Overusing them, and...not getting much relief.
I, knew...I was in Big Trouble, yesterday.
: (
I wouldn't have Reached Out, To EVERYONE, I did, if I wasn't Scared to Death.
When ya Can't Breathe....well, You'll Do What It Takes...
to Take a Breath. 
Thank God...for All of Those, I Reached Out....To. 
THEY Were ON It. <3 <3 <3 

So, while I'm taking the minimal amount of Steroids, literally...minute...amounts,
{The Doctor's Can't Believe...how Very Little, I need. I made the mistake, once...of taking Steroids, as directed.
I, lost a lot of vision...my Adrenal Glands shut down, when I was done taking them. They affected Every Organ of my Body. I've got long term losses, from That...first...little walk, with Steroids. 
but, they kept me alive. : ) }
 
I...may get a Bit, Squirrely, while taking them.
 ; ) 
Hahahaha...
Some, may believe...it's an Improvement!!
oh dear.
: )

I was going through some Fun...images, this Evening.
Fond...Memories.
Liz, Kristi, Katie......Steph, John...Peg a Doo....
Sweetie, The Gypsy...Ford, Mustang, Sally....
Scout a Roo, Maurina...Mark, Henny Penny, and...
The Rabbit Hole.
<3 <3 <3 

I, could've posted....so Many More, but...
It's been a Long...Long....Day.
Had a little 'Fence Mendin'...to do, and many Miles, to cover.
<3
Good Ones.

I'm So Very...Blessed, in So, Very....Many Ways.
I'm Truly...Grateful, for the Amazing People, {and...Critters} who've found their way...down the Vortex...
{Rabbit Hole}
<3 <3 <3 
I, don't say that...often enough.

Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

 













Truth.





No comments: