Saturday, September 5, 2020

Laughter...is The Best Medicine.


Sometimes...ya Just...Gotta Laugh!
oh my.
: )
The first and last...meme, are from my 'Memories' on FB.
Both...are Very....Very...True. ; ) 

The one, about the Officer, my Pal, Jodi...posted, today.
Made me Smile. {She...Always, Cracks Me Up!! <3 }
The one...about 'Fat Bottomed Girls', my Pal...Miccia, posted, today.
She's so Crazy, and Fun!! I can Just...Hear Her...Saying That!
: )
{Me Too! ; ) and...I'll use Any Excuse, to Play 'Queen'. <3 }
; )
I can't Count...the Times, I read what these Girls, and...so Many...of my Friends... Post, on FB, 
in the morning...while sippin' Coffee, only...to have It SPRAY Across the Old Harvest Table, as I'm Choking, and Laughing...
oh...My!
{I Really Need to Quit Drinking Coffee, or Anything...while scrolling through FB.
: ) Oh My. <3 }

Sometimes, you Truly...Do, have to Laugh.
It Feels...So Good!
There's Not Enough...Laughter, in The Twilight Zone, we're All...Livin' in.
Love...to Ya....
Barb C.


 


Indeed. ; )

No comments: