Sunday, September 27, 2020

Bootstraps.... oh my.


Oh my....

Love the Trace Adkins Tune....
'I've Got My Game...On'
; )
Hahahahaha....
oh my.

Some days....it's Mighty Difficult, to Get Your Game...On.
; )


 

I've got Quite a Sunday....ahead.
I'm Pullin' Myself Up...
by my Bootstraps, slowly.
Hahahaha...
Have to meet with Family, later.
It's gonna be a difficult day.
I'm...concerned.
I'm trying to Suit my Heart....Up, with some Tuff...Armor.
oh my.
I'm nervous...should one tear...slip,
 It'll be All...Over.
I'll melt...into a Puddle.
: (



Wish...I could wear The Hatter's Hat...today.
Be...anyone else...but, me.
: (

Memories...Loss, I....don't like to visit 'them'.
If I didn't Love...these Folks, so Much...
ya couldn't drag me... 'There'.
Haven't been 'there'...since I was was young.
oh my. 

They need my Help.
<3
so...
I'll Slip My Game...On.
Do My Job.
As John...would say...
"Git'er Done.'

I, hope....and Pray, I can be Professional.
My Heart....can't get in the way.
if...it does,
'Game Over'.

oh...my.

Love...to Ya.
Barb C.

{ as I was cleaning....this morning, before I take off, kept thinking....Why, does going back there.....worry me so?
I, had such Wonderful...times there.
Beautiful....Memories.
<3 <3 <3 
Then... it hit me.
I want to Keep 'Those'....Memories.
<3 <3 <3 
I, don't want to know...now, what I didn't know...then.
: (
I...want to remember.... Everything, Just The Way....I saw it All,
 through the eyes of a Child.
<3
I don't want to 'see'...'it'...through these....eyes. }

No comments: