Friday, September 11, 2020

I've Officially Lost my mind. oh dear.

Sadly...we all knew, it was bound...to happen.

: (
Between the steroids, martinis...and benadryl....yes, I've lost my mind.
Throw in...a Mess of Stress, I've got hives...all over m body, that...simply, won't go away.

Visited with my Saint...of a Dr., yesterday.
<3
The good news...
my blood pressure, is really good.
I've lost...about 30 pounds.
{need to lose a bunch more, after gaining so much...this year. : ( }

and...my lungs, sound Clear...as a Bell.
but, I've paid a heavy price...for all of the good.
I've lost my mind.
: ( 

The hives... it seems are stress related.
As I was filling in my Dr., about what's been transpiring, around home...
I had him laughing.....so hard. : )
{most likely, my colorful language...tweaked his funny bone.
 Not, my usual...'self'.}
the more I talked...about the IDOT, and Fairfax...
the more I itched.
Guess, this all, is pretty entertaining...if you're not living in it.
oh my.

So....until I get my mind , somewhat back, to normal...from the steroids....
Block me, from your phone.
Block me, from your FB.
Read my Blog....at your own risk.
We'll be friends, later.

I, don't know...how long this will take.
Last time....it was a long....time.
: (
I'm not sure...I ever fully recovered.
oh my.
but...
I can breathe.
Guess...that's something.

I'm going to try....and work down the rabbit hole.
It's insane, there....
we make a pretty good team.
I was hoping to be open, there...by the end of the month.
I've got to be.
oh my.

Love to Ya...
Barb C.



No comments: