Monday, September 14, 2020

Startin'...over.


 Headin' down the rabbit hole.
Oh.my.
; )
We're quite a pair...these days.
It'll probably take me most of the day, to bring the front of the greenhouse down.
I've been avoiding, and dreading this, for weeks.
My mind, seems to be clearing, a bit... from the steroid journey.
I, sure hope so.
It...kind of feels, like the curtain...is lifting.
oh my...
what a ride.

I'm hoping I can find my drill...the Lord Only Knows...where it's at.
Can't remember, the last time I used it.
Sad...it used to my Best Friend.
We were never too far apart. 

This was in Nashville, at Heart of Country....
oh my....
Long Days.
Me, and that old...Drill, have built much, over the years.
This, time....will be the most difficult reconstruction, by far.





Told, Daughter...Liz, this morning... when she was so sad, hearing of the damage, to the rabbit hole, 
Maybe...this is the time for a 'New Look'. 
Startin' Over.

It worries me, a little, well... a lot.
I, was a different person, when I put the rabbit hole, together, back in 'The Day'.
Much, much...has changed, since those days.
The Rabbit Hole, has always been a reflection...of myself.
{Sometimes good, sometimes...bad, sometimes...downright...Ugly.}
I'm...not sure, either one of us are ready, to 'see'...what we truly... look like, today.
I...can't leave it, the way it is...tho.
: (
So...badly broken.
oh...my.

{ I can hear John...now, sayin'...
"You can do it. Git 'er Done."
<3 <3 <3 
; ) }

I've had Friends, offer to help me, Bless their Hearts.
but...
this, is something...I'm gonna have to do, on my own.
It makes me dizzy, just looking at it all.
I, don't know where to begin, myself.
so...
 giving any sort of direction...to anyone else, would be impossible.

Pray..for me.
Love...to You.
Barb C. 








No comments: