Sunday, September 6, 2020

Let me Touch Ya...for a while.


I've been workin' in the House...
trying to get the dust...out.
oh my.
I'll be the first...to admit, One...should Never...ever, wear their 'white gloves', when they come to call.
but...
I, don't know.... when the dust has ever been this thick.
Yes, I do....
Never.

I walked through the house, the other day...
and began drawing 'Hearts'.....in the the Dust Covered...Surfaces.
hahahahaha...
Then...began cleaning.
; )
The old side of the house, is much worse.
It's closer to where the IDOT's Dump Pit....is situated.
oh dear.

They aren't running through the Pit, now...
and, I don't think...have been, for a few days, with the Holiday Weekend.
<3

We've had some rain...and, sounds like we'll be getting more.
Hopefully, that'll keep their Choking Poison....Down.
wow.
: (
I've broken out...in Hives, most likely....from the steroids.
Hahahahaha....
but...I'm Grateful!
I...can breathe.
oh my.
When, will this End????


 
The Good News....
I've 'Touched'...most Every Surface, and Beloved...Treasure, on the new side of the house.
<3 <3 <3 
That....is always, a Pleasure.
; )


As angry, as I was....when I started cleaning, because of the 'Purpose'...that was Forcing me...to Clean...
 I couldn't draw...anything but 'Hearts'...on everything.
<3 <3 <3 

It was My....Turn, to 'Touch'...this 'Soulfulness'.
: )

Everything....Everything....seemed to Smile, Shine....and, Much Appreciate, my 
'Attention'. 
<3 <3 <3 
I, Appreciated...spending the Time, with all of it.

It's been so Incredibly...Difficult, seeing what The IDOT has butchered, outside.
but...
having their 'Wrongfulness'..Trespass.... Inside.
Throw a Thick Blanket....of 'Poison Fairy Dust'...Over Every Inch....of Soulfulness...
including...my lungs, has been a Bit, Much.
: (
Oh...my.


Lot's ...to 'Touch'.
<3
That...Red Globe, on the Gasolier....is gonna be Trick, to clean.
I...don't 'Dig'...Heights.
; )
Yikes.
Love...to Ya.
Barb C.


{I listen to Alison Krauss...LOUD, while I clean these Beautiful...Surfaces..
Anyone else...well...it could get Dangerous, around here. ; ) 
ZING!!!! <3
Aretha Franklin, could be Real...Trouble...these days. }
; )

No comments: