Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Month of 'Heart'... continues.


Another...
Crazy Day.
; )
Seems 'Crazy'... is more the Norm, 
than the Exception.
; )
'Twilight Zone'.
: )

Met with some Friends, {Neighbors} this evening.
Signed the contract for an Estate Sale.
The Estate is here... in Fairfax.
The Sale will be the first Thursday thru Sunday... 
in May.
: )

May...
2024,
is going to be a
 Busy Month.

Fairfax, Iowa Estate Sale...
May 2, 3, 4 & 5.
Gold Rush, in Rochester, MN.
May 10, 11... & 12.
and...
The Memorial Day Weekend Sale, here... at Home.
May 24, 25, 26... & 27.
oh my.
; )
Guess...
 I'd better put on my Runnin' Boots!!!
: )
Hahahahaha!!!
; )


Above is the necklace...
I wear most every day.
<3
The Copper, and Silver Heart... came from a Dear Friend.
Sheree.
<3
the tiny...
little sterling Rabbit, I purchased, at one of our Beautiful...
 Living Estate Sales.
<3


 Find it interesting...
when I ask my Android Phone, to search for
'Hearts'...
in my 'Images'...
the Android, like myself...
Recognizes
 these...
 Old Farm Tractor Seats...
hangin' on the
 Outhouse...
beside
 The Rabbit Hole..
as
'Hearts'...
 Too!!!!!
; )
<3 <3 <3 
: ) : ) : )
{Love It. <3}

Had quite a meltdown, last night.
'Valentine's Day'.
oh my.

I've second guessed myself, over, and over...and over, concerning Fairfax, and IDOT.
: (
They Caught me... at the weakest point of my life.
The year John went away. and every year after.
2014...
was a Mark In Time.

Had John survived...
I, believe... John would've called 'Josey Wales'... 'In', much Sooner.
{Lawyer Meardon}
John... NEVER, would've given Fairfax, and IDOT... a Moment of His Time.
Ever.
Ever.
Ever.

I, foolishly... 
fell into their trap.

Foolishly...
'trusted'

Yes... if John Helm, were Here, I believe...
Things would be Much Different.

I, certainly... would've been a Much stronger warrior, With John...
next to me.
<3

Pal, Chicago Ray, called a few days ago...
Ray Knows Everything. : )
{Ray Adored John!! }
Ray, advised me to never look back, or question... the Past.

"The Future...
Is Our Guiding Force.
The 'Past' got us to Where We Are Today.
Embrace It!!!
All of It, Never Question It...
 and
 Keep Moving Forward."

<3
: )

This Crazy... 'Antique'... 'business', 
{The Love of Old} 
have put some AMAZING Souls, in our Lives.
{another 'Chapter' for 'The Book'.}
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{I Thank God... Every Day, for Friends, Who Keep me Holding On. <3}

I'm angry.
and, 
Grateful.
Incredibly...
Grateful.
<3

No comments: