Thursday, February 29, 2024

A little... 'Change'.


Pal, Bill... gave me the above late 1800's Tin Mold.
: )
Horse Hoof Shaped.
<3
Found it.. along with several Heart Shaped ones, he'd given me, as well...
while cleaning out my 'Big Purse'... today.
: )

Been in there a while.
: )
That Purse... was HEAVY!!
thought... 
it was about Time, I cleaned it out... today.
: )
Bill handed it to me, a month, or so... back, at an 'Event'.
he said...
"Dear Lord!!! What Do You Have In This Thing?!?!
: )

"EVERYTHING!!!"
: )
I have Everything from Super Glue... to Lip Gloss inside that Purse.
Pray... I Never confuse the Two...
in the dark.
: )

There's a big padlock, with keys... Jersey Work Gloves... Paperwork...
Pens, Markers... Vintage Traveling Rosary... an Old Pocket Watch... 
Patchouli...
and...
Much, Much... More.
; )
after counting, had...


about...
38.00 in Change!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
{Only counted the Quarters... and Dimes. : )
Sorted them in the Sweet Tins, Bill gave me.
: )
God... Only Knows... how Many Nickles and Pennies!!! : ) }

Have a Bad Habit... of just Throwing change... in my 'Big Purse', when I'm on The Run!!
: )
oh... dear.
: )

Told Bill, when he struggled... as he handed 'The Big Purse'... to me, 
"It's a 'Lethal Weapon'... Bill. 
With 'This'... 'Big Daddy'... who needs a 'gun'?"
: ) : ) : ) 
{That 'Big Purse'... Could Easily 'Double' as 'Body Armor'. : )
If the Mountain's of Change... Upside Heads... doesn't Take 'em down,
the 
Patchouli, Stench...
Will.
: ) : ) : ) 
Hahahahahaha!!!
{Thanks, to Pal, Gail... for The 'Lifetime' Supply!! <3}
<3

Bad News... from The Rabbit Hole, today.
We had a little hail, yesterday.
: (
{unheard of... in February, in Iowa... until now.}
The Greenhouse has withstood many hail storms, but... not this time.
: (
I'll be climbin' ladders, and doing my best to fix it.
Getting someone out here... to work on an Old Greenhouse, is futile.
There's so much 'Work'...  with so few 'Workers', these days...
well...
It's Every Human For Themselves... 'these days'.
; )
Git 'er Done!!!
; )

I'll never complain... when Folk's are Too Busy with Work.
: )
I, do worry... when our Rivers and Streams... are growing Grass... on Sandbars, that in my lifetime never existed.
: (
It's pretty unsettling... when 'Iowa' has 'Nashville' weather, in February.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.




Indeed.
; )

No comments: