Friday, February 2, 2024

Hearts


Been trying to post images of a...
 Lovely
little
Cast Iron...
Victorian...
Ladies
Side Saddle
Stirrup...
for the last few days.
<3
It has a
 'Heart'.
<3



I've only run across... three, in all of my travels.
<3
Noticed... recently, ebay has a few listed, but...
I'm not an online shopper.
; )
Prefer to 'find' things...
as I stumble across them, during the 'Journey'.
then...
There's Always a 'Story'...
Attached.
<3


Kept this one, for myself....
decades ago.
<3
A Dear Friend, found this one, for me.
: )

Today... would've been my Parent's 64th. Wedding Anniversary.
<3
They were Married at The Little Brown Church, in Nashua, Iowa.
<3

They divorced... when I was 5, in 1968.
but...
they never dated anyone else, and...
often lived together.
Off...and On.
: )
They couldn't Live 'together'... for very long, 
but...
They...
Couldn't Live 'apart', either.
<3
; )

It was quite interesting...
watching my Folks go back and forth... while growing up.
; )
; (

They Loved Each Other...
So Much.
<3
but, sadly...
at times, 
couldn't get along.

I always felt Blessed, by that...
somehow.
: )
Not, about them parting, so many times...
but...
that they never dated anyone else.

I couldn't Imagine, another Man, or Woman...
with my Parents.
<3
guess...
gratefully,
 They...
 couldn't either.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: