Sunday, February 25, 2024

oh my.


The Rabbit Hole, is a Direct Hit, when we get Rain.
: (
yeah...
; )
I kinda struggle with going 'there', anymore.
Doesn't take an engineer, in my opinion...
 to understand...
'Water... simply does Not Run Up Hill.'
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{For the record... The Rabbit Hole, nor...has our Home... ever had water inside it, because of Outside Flooding.
{Crushed Tiles... by IDOT, back in the 1990's... Yes.}
I've Never seen water over Stallman Drive, until this last IDOT Project.
but... I've only lived here, since 1982, or 1983.
: )
What could I... possibly 'know'?}
: )

Bless their hearts.
<3

Sure would LOVE to be thinking about ANYTHING...
but, 
'This'
today.
; )

Had no Idea... what The Cajun Tune, I posted earlier... 'meant'... when I posted it.
Loved Working to It.
<3
Seems, It has Much Meaning. 
<3


No comments: