Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Some things... are difficult to remember.


Been going over the IDOT, and Fairfax...
Messes.
Been on the phone, with... Folks, I'd sure like some explanations from.
Government Folks.
; )
Oh my Gosh... They were So Amazing!!
<3
Folks from Fairfax,Virginia...
to
Des Moines, Iowa.
<3
We All Agreed...
'Transparency' Is 'Everything'.
; )

Posting Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall's Public Hearing Video, above.
{'City Hall'... posted it, quite late.}

Grateful... Fairfax, Iowa, 'City Hall'...
Finally... has a 'camera' at their meetings.
; )
It's poor, and cheap... but, it's a 'camera'.
Sure wish... the Council would Care about 'Transparency'...
 as much as They Do About 'Bike Trails', and other... 'things'.
{take a look at Fairfax's 'budget', and... where they 'spend'.}

{Grateful to our New Mayor, Jo Ann Beer, for Fighting to have a 'camera'}

The Fairfax Public Hearing... concerning a tiny bridge... can be viewed on Fairfax's YouTube channel,
1:05 to 2:13.
I could narrow it down much further....
but, somehow... 
I believe, You should See...
The Full Image.
: )




Peg and I used to Laugh... at what our Guardian Angel's must look like.
: ) : ) : )
Our's, we agreed...
 would have Singed... Smoldering.... Blackened... Charred Wings, 
'Pinfeathers'.... really,
from getting WAY Too Close to The 'FIRE'!!!
Hahahahaha!!!


Sure do Miss That Girl!!!
<3
Captured the above, after Quite a Show!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
{A 'Shit Show'... but a Good One!! ; ) }
The 'Great White Hope', {Ford Ton Truck} 
was Standin' Next to Our Peg!!
: )
<3
{We got a little Mud... on The Tires, 
THAT... Fourth of July 'Event' : ) Oh....My. : ) }


<3 <3 <3 
Peggy Jo, left this world... in 2016.
but...
She's Never 'Left' Those who Knew, and Loved Her.
<3
Peg... Would Never do that.
; )
Peg... always referred to me, as the 'Sister' she never had.
I wear That Badge, as an Honor.
<3
Always Will.
<3


Indeed.



Indeed.
So Many.... will understand this.
<3


I Gotta tell Ya...
; )
from my experience...
Works every.... single...
time.
: )



<3 <3 <3 
Best Advise...
EVER!!
: )
{often difficult to remember.}

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.
I'm sippin' Tequila tonight. 
You would be too, I'm guessin'. 
😉

No comments: