Sunday, February 25, 2024

Goal... for today.


Fun...
; )

Oh my Gosh!!
Great Cajun Food...
Great Conversation!!
About Died Laughing...!!
That Scott... Cracks Me Up!!!

Throw in Bethany...and Leslie oh my.
: )



The Kitties wanted to Join Us! 
<3
Allyson, and Bethany... Watch Over Many Critters.
<3
All Very Spoiled.... as They Should Be!!!
: )


Scott was giving Bethany The Business.... for wearing Blue Lipstick.
hmmmm....
: )
I was on Her Side!!!
: )
Liked It!!
To Say The Least... Poor Scott, was 
Outnumbered!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
<3

Wonderful Evening.
<3
I do believe... we could solve All of The World's Problems, if...
We'd All... sit down around an Amazing Harvest Table, every now, and then.
; )
We may not all agree with each other, but...
'listening' to Other's Thoughts.... never hurts.
: )
<3

Helped clear the dishes... before I left.
Was So Incredibly Tired, by the end of the evening...
{haven't been sleeping well, lately.}
Picked up my Fairfax State Savings Bank Money Bag...
{aka 'purse' : ) }
Gave Everyone a Big Hug, and Kiss... Good-Bye, and Thanked Allyson for The Invite, and Awesome Cajun Cookin'!!!
; )
didn't realize it...
 until Sally, and me... pulled in at Home, I'd left my phone...
on the Amazing Harvest Table.
{John.... Built.}

There was No Way... I was drivin' back to Allyson's, last night.
Could Barely Keep my Eyes Open... driving Home.
: (

I gotta tell ya, I slept Better last night, than I have in a long time.
That cell phone... of mine, I'm thinkin'... needs to be Shut Down, every day... 
at Quittin' Time.
; )

Drove to Allyson's this morning, to retrieve the 'Phone'.
Allyson was at Church... Bethany answered the door... : ) 
Allyson had my phone with her... she was going to drop it off, after Church..
<3
{All of my contacts... are on my damned cell phone. : ( I can remember... Everyone's Phone Numbers, form 'before' cell phones, but... not after. Including Allyson's. }

It wasn't all bad. : )
Had a Great Visit with Bethany, this morning.
Had another Great Visit, with Pal, Allyson.... when she returned Home from Church.
; )
{Everything happens for a reason.}

Found my way to The Rabbit Hole, when I got Home.
: )

Cranked Up... Old Cajun Music, 
 through bluetooth, on that 'cell phone', and the little bose speaker, to work by.
; )
LOUD!!!
: )
<3


Lord, Lord....
: )

The above, looked like a Horrible Green... Mossy... Mote.
The water was so low.
: (
We've had so little precipitation... for so incredibly long.
: (
'Severe Drought'.
: (
The Fish... are doing o.k., but...
the pump was close to being completely plugged up.
: (

Got it all cleaned out... flushed out... and the trough filled up.
<3


The Rabbit Hole, is a disaster.
: (
That... 
makes me angry.
: (

Wrongful...
'Distractions'... 
make me incredibly angry.
: (
Too Much... and, Too Many... 'Suffer' because of 'em.
: (


Grabbed the broom, and rake...
started pitchin'... and cleanin'!!
; )



Got 'The Fountain'... cleaned out, and running, again.
<3

The Rabbit Hole... never seems 'Alive'....
without
 Its Fountain Flowing.
: )
At the end of this day...
It's Flowin'...
: )
<3

That was
 'Thee'...
 'Goal'...
 for today.
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: