Sunday, February 11, 2024

Horses and Hearts.


Was supposed to meet a Friend, this morning.... that wanted to shop.
Thankfully... she called a bit ago, and rescheduled.
 Sleep... last night, was very sparse.
Oh My Goodness.
When I did sleep, the Crazy Dreams!!!
Wow!!
You'd Think It Was a Full Moon!!
Holy Smokes!!
; )

The above Horse Harness Heart, was a Gift... from Pal, Wanda.
{Gatherings, Anamosa, Iowa}
<3
She gave it to me for Christmas, with a little Tree, a few years back.
Love It... and Her, Too!!
<3




I've had this late 1800's Heart Horse Harness... 'Line Spreader', 
for a long, long... time.
Either got it from Pal, Charlie... or, Farmer Friends, Lynn and Lea.
<3
Love Them All...
Too!!
<3

Took some time, after Dad's passing, February 13th, 1987, to appreciate 'Hearts',
again.
The 'Winks'.
Before his passing, used to make a pretty big deal out of Valentine's Day.
<3
Over the years, they've become far more meaningful... than a 'Valentine'.
I, so appreciate finding them, year around.
<3
Especially those, given by Friends, Family...
and... the Hearts... 
that I 'see', in the most unexpected places, at the most...
Needed moments.
'Winks'.
; )
<3

Gonna head to The Rabbit Hole, see what I can get accomplished this afternoon.
<3
Friends have asked me to watch the Iowa Girls Basketball Game, with them today.
<3
Thinkin'... The Rabbit Hole should be priority One.
; )
What an Amazing Team, tho.
Wow!!
; )

Also, have to get paperwork done... for Tuesday's Fairfax Public Hearing.
They're only giving each person 7 minutes at the podium, so...
need to have my Ducks in a Row.
; )

 
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


Oh dear.


No more and got my post done... and Pal, Steph...
sent this text.
{She and her Mom, Dear Patti, are the ones wanting me to watch the Iowa Game.}

<3

Maybe... The Rabbit Hole will have to wait.
<3

Love Those Girls.
All of Them.
<3

No comments: