Friday, February 23, 2024

Gunsmoke.


Lord Have Mercy!!!
: )

The last 24 hours have been INSANE!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
GADS!!!
: )

Many, Many... Blessings, too.
<3

Dear Lord...
Dancin' on the Glistening Edge of a Razor Blade, isn't very comfortable.
: )

Been up since 3 a.m.
oh my.
; )

Fell sound asleep, in John's old recliner...
 while eating lunch... late morning...
and watching Gunsmoke.
{Love that Show!!}
: )
of course...
 that's when my Beloved Lisa, from our Insurance company... returned my call, from this morning.
: )
and...
when The Government Dude, checked back in... with me, concerning yesterday's visit.
{Didn't expect 'That' Call. : ) }
Thought we were going to wait to 'Visit'... until after 'All'... of the 'Data'...
was available, to us both.
Months out.
; )
That Government Dude... is a Firecracker!!! 
Like Him!!
; )

Groggy... me, did my best, with Both.
Hahahahaha!!!
GADS!!!!
: )
Was supposed to meet with Pal, Mark... this early afternoon.
 Rescheduled.
Gads!!!

These last few days, have been a bit 'round The Bend.
To say the least.

Am Impressed with Everyone... who touched base today.
: )
Grateful.
; )

Probably should've reached out to Them... All, Much... Sooner.
: )
Why... do I wait so long?
: (
again...
Sure Wish, I'd had Lawyer Meardon on Board, from Day One,
concerning this IDOT/Fairfax... Mess.
: (
My mistake.
{Told the Government Dude, that... again... as well. 
Told him.. I'm being Very 'Proactive'... 'these' days.}
; )





<3 <3 <3 
Winks... Winks... Winks.
<3

The Greenhouse has a leak... 
it's 'leak'...
greeted me with a 'Wink'...  this day, in 2018.
; )
<3

Priceless.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: