Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Simply....Iowa. oh my.


Simply....
Iowa.
; )

70 degrees one day, 8 degrees... the next.
; )

Gonna be working inside today.
It's a Bit Chilly!!
; )

Supposed to be back in the 70's in a few days.
oh my.

One thing we can Always count on, concerning
'Iowa',
There's 
Nothing...
'Simple'
about 
Her!!
: ) : ) : )

{God Bless The Farmers}



Pal, Jodi... posted the above, yesterday.
Seemed rather Fittin'.
; )

The Fountain was still pushing water this morning, unplugged it.
It'll be melted in the next day or two.

Today is Normal... 'February' weather, for Eastern Iowa.
Can't complain... we've had some Incredibly Warm {Record Setting} Weather, most of February.

Didn't make many 'Strides'... yesterday.
Not as many as I'd hoped.
We'll see what Today brings.
; )

One Day... at a Time.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Needed to play a little Dwight Yoakam... 
this
Chilly Iowa Mornin'!!
; )
His Music... Always Gets me On My Feet!!}
: )


No comments: