Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Fairfax, Iowa's... 'Public Hearing' is over.

It's over...
as far as I'm concerned.

Walked out of Fairfax City Hall... a bit early.
Certainly wasn't my finest moment...
at
Fairfax, Iowa City Hall.
; )
oh dear.


I'm a little tired, 
a little Angry...
Very Weary, 
and Leery....
of 
Fairfax, and IDOT.

It's always interesting... how some like to twist... and turn.
; )
Bless their hearts.
; )

Hadn't I been so Raw, today...
well...
maybe, could've been a bit more 'polite'.
; )

The truth is, many don't know... what we 'do'.
They don't 'know', we... 'know' what they don't think we 'know'.
: ) : ) : )
{Follow That One... Scooter!! : ) }
Hahahaha!!!

It's Infuriating to me, and... heartbreaking, too.
: (
Mostly...
Heartbreaking.
: (

I've lost all confidence... 
in so many, I foolishly, once trusted.
: (
that...
makes me angry, and sad.
: (
{my hands are Still Shaking. oh my. }

Bids... for Huge Projects, and Safety Studies... don't matter, in Fairfax... it still seems.
: (

Flooding, doesn't seem to matter, either.

I'll post the 'Moments'... at Fairfax's Public Hearing, when they do.
Sometime... tomorrow.
Thank God for Cameras, Finally... at Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall.
Hahahahaha!!
<3
{I Mean That. 'Transparency'... Is Everything.}
<3

The Good News, I won't need Bail Money, this evening.
; )
That's... a 'God Thing'... Tonight!!!
; )
{and... a 'Dad' 'Thing' <3 I do believe.}


{ Thanks to Friend, Colleen, who gave me this little motto cup, decades ago. : ) <3 }


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

Finished the above post, about 9, last night, then... found my way to bed. 
Miss. Peanut Loves the bed. 
I lift her up onto the bed, then she turns into a Cyclone!! It's Hilarious!! She Totally destroys the bed, then... she's done, and settles down for the night. 
Best part of yesterday, to say the very least. 


No comments: