Saturday, February 3, 2024

More... Hearts.



February...
Is
The Month of
' Hearts'.
<3

I've collected 'Hearts'...
since 1987, the year Dad passed away.
<3
I'll be sharing that 'Story'...
again...
soon.

Over the many decades, since... 
'that'
 Friday...
February 13th., 1987...
Dear Friends, and Family... have Gifted me, with Many
'Hearts'.
<3
I often call them 'Winks'.
; )
Seems 'Hearts'... simply 'appear' at some the darkest moments.
<3
; )


Had to LAUGH...
this morning!!!
Grandson, Justin...
sent me the two images, below...
of
'Romeo'!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!

<3 <3 <3 

Romeo... was waiting for His Morning TREATS!!
<3<3<3
: )

That Romeo...
reminds me, So Much... of my First Pony, 
Little Red.
<3
We...
Were Inseparable, just as Little Justin, and Romeo, are.
<3

I often think, Little Justin, should've named Romeo...
'Scout, Admiral, White Cloud... Stormy.... 'Little Red', but...
 Maybe...
'Mr. Ed'... 
would be Most Fittin'!!!
Hahahahaha!!!
<3

Little Justin was telling me, a few weeks ago...
his Dad...had just brought groceries home.
There was a 12 Pack... of Beer, left on the tailgate of the Truckasaurus, that Pal, Bobby... went to grab, at the End of Hauling Groceries.

When Bobby went out, to grab it...
Romeo... had gotten to It First.
: )
The carton was destroyed.
Crushed... {Crunched}Empty Beer Can's... were
Strewn...
across the driveway.
; )

it appears...
'Romeo'...
enjoys a 
'Beer', 
now and then.
: )
Hahahahahahaha!!!
<3 <3 <3 

Had a call... from Fairfax's Mayor, this morning.
We've been going back and forth...
over the last several days.

No matter how many 'Issues' I have with Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, 
I'm grateful...
for our New Mayor.
{Mayor Beer}
We, may not agree.... on everything, but...
She Is Trying So Hard.
<3
{She's Up Against a 'Mess'... in my opinion, at Fairfax City Hall.}
Watch the Fairfax, Iowa... City Council Meetings, that are FINALLY on
YouTube.
The Camera's... Inside Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall, 
Would Never 'Be', without Mayor Beer.
{I've sat, and watched... at the Fairfax Meetings,
 and how They All... Fought against having a 'Camera', at The Meetings.}
: ( : ( : (

Transparency...
Is 'Everything'.
<3

If ya have to stand behind 'Closed Doors'...
and...
Fight 
to
Keep a Camera...
'OUT',
while discussing... 
Important Issues Concerning Our Community...
well,
I'm... guessin' 'you've' got...
 Somethin'...
to
 'Hide'.
; )
?

{bless their 'hearts'}
; )


Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.
{ Here's one of my favorite memories.
priceless.}

No comments: