Sunday, February 18, 2024

Heavy Loads.


Can't imagine... why, Friend, Rob... would think of my 'Family', with this image.
???
: )






The above... was after a Duwa's Auction... in Wellman, Iowa.
<3
It Took Many Hands... to carefully... Load The Ford, that night.
; )
We had It Piled High...
Beautifully!!!
but, maybe...
a... little Too High.
: )
We couldn't get the Loaded... Ford,
 Out....
 of The Auction House's Doors.
oh... dear.
; )
<3

I Miss Those DAYS!!!
<3
Seems, my 'life' has been consumed by other 'entities', of late...and long.
: (




Yes... Indeed.

I'm working on another Long Post.

Was Happy to be Reminded, by Friend, Rob's 'Memory'...
today.
: )

Made me smile.
: )
I Miss Those Times.
Those... 
Days.
; )

but am Sure Grateful...
to 
Those, who carry me,
THESE Days...
oh my.
: )

Much Heavier Load...
'These Days'...
 than, what that little Flatbed Ford, could ever haul.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.


No comments: