Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day. after Dark.


Oh.... my.
; )
<3
A Friend called this afternoon, we got talkin' about Valentine's Day.
She asked me...
what my Favorite 'Valentine's Day'... tune, is.
: )
I asked her... what Her's was, before I answered.
; )

She listed off... several.
: )

The Avett Brothers, 'The Ballad of Love and Hate'.
<3
Norah Jones, 'Come Away With Me'.
<3
Marvin Gaye, 'Lets Get It On'.
<3
Sade, 'No Ordinary Love'.
<3
Jennifer Warrens, 'The Time of My Life'.
<3

Love Them All...
<3
but, 
throughout my life...
there's only been 'one'...
tune.
<3
It's not much of a 'Love Song'...
but, 
Aretha Franklin, has a Way... 
of Delivering a Tune.
{In my opinion.}
; )
<3

Had to light a few candles, in Aretha's Honor, this evening.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
<3

Barb C.

Happy Valentine's Day, to Us All!!!
<3

{You'll have to read 'The Book', sadly, before I write much more.}
<3

No comments: