Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Why...Baby, Why???


Here we go...
again.

Oh...my.
; )

30 gallons, and counting.

Thanks, IDOT District 6, for trading our Drainage...
for
 Your Wrongful... Accommodations, for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.
; ) 

Our New Gutter's....are little use, when they can't drain.
; ) 

Your Temporary...Fix, ain't workin' too hot.
; )

The Boy's are trying to fix it, somehow...
The rabbit hole...is next.
There won't be any help...for that, when the snow melts.
No Ditches...
Too High Elevation...

Remember...Boys, told ya a long...long...time ago,
Water...doesn't run Uphill...
Boys.
It...simply...does not.
: (

Our House, and rabbit hole have NEVER Flooded, until....Ya'll...
made your Wonderful... Wrongful..... 'Improvements'...for Fairfax's Trail.
; ) 

Bless Your Heart's.
; )
oh...dear.

All...I can say, is...
"Why....Baby, Why...."
; )

: ( : ( : ( ........

Helper, Brandon....just said, Ever so Seriously...
 "Now....I understand why ya drink at night."
 
{Sometime's...ya have to laugh.
: ) : ) : ) 
I'm sick...of crying. 
I..am getting pretty...
angry.
; )}

So much...for workin' down the rabbit hole, today.
I...have to 'babysit'...the Flood.
I'll be needin' Hip Waders.... down the rabbit hole.  }

Thank God....I was Home.

Had that Vintage Rug been Ruined....
I, don't even want to THINK....about how many 'moments'...it would've taken me, and Old...Jethro, to get to the IDOT DISTRICT 6 Office.


The above image, is of my Shop...last June, with the IDOT Improvements...
and...only a couple inches of rain.
This has NEVER Happened, before...even with 7 Inches of Rain...in 2014.
Do ya understand....why...I'm just....a little concerned about 
Drainage???
; )
Oh My. 
; )
Boys...Boys, 
That...old water...simply, doesn't like to Run Uphill.
; )




 

No comments: