Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's.....Day.















Happy Valentine's Day....to All.
<3 <3 <3 

It was 9 below...when I went out...to feed Scout, this morning.
My....My.
 My face...is still...thawing. ; )

Scout...seemed like it was just....another....day....
In Paradise.
; )
I, guess...it is.
: )

Had intended...to run to C.R., but....
every door was frozen shut....on every vehicle in our 'Fleet'. 
so....
once again....
don't need anything, bad enough...to jack around trying to open 'em.
; )

Posted a few...more... of my Favorite...Hearts, above.
<3 <3 <3 
and...my Favorite....
Aretha Franklin Tune.
oh my...
; )

Not sure...John was an 'Aretha' Fan, when we first met...
but...
He Grew To Love.....Her Music....over the Years.
<3 <3 <3 
I'd bet...John would agree, the Aretha Tune, I picked...today, would be his Favorite...too.
; )
<3 <3 <3 

The below...meme, makes me Laugh...Every Time I Read It!!!
It's So TRUE!!!
Holy Smokes!!!
How Many Times...
has my Heart...Leapt To My Throat....
when spotting These Boys, Out of The Blue!!!
; ) 
Bless Their Hearts!!!
<3 <3 <3 
{Who Needs a Defibrillator With These Guys...{and...Girls} Around??? : )
ZING!!! }





Love to All...on this Valentine's Day.
<3 <3 <3 

Prayers...for All.
Barb C.





 

No comments: