Monday, February 22, 2021

Soakin' in Soulfulness.




The Snow....is plenty deep, around the rabbit hole.
It's a worrisome thing.
I see Flooding.
Major...Flooding.
We've been put in a 'basin', thanks...to the IDOT District 6 Engineers, because they breached our Agreement, solely...to make wrongful... 'Accommodations' for Fairfax's Suicide Trail.
They've raised the elevation...so high, solely for Fairfax's Trail under DD #1, {AKA Cross Creek}
Water can't drain....from South, to North.
{ya see, like I told them...all...Long ago... "Water doesn't Run 'Uphill', Boys. ; ) It...simply, does not." }
It....simply, can not.


This is so poorly designed, 
{as I told the IDOT District 6 Engineers, long before they broke ground.}
Have to shake my head....everytime, I look at it.
People drive on the dirt, not pavement...
The turn is too short.
Like...I tried to tell them.
oh my. 

The Suicide Trail...
is what you see, that people are now driving on.



No ditches...to hold water.
We...Are 'The Ditch'....Now.
oh my.




Spent the Day...
down the rabbit hole.
<3 

It was a Gift....'inside'.
Like...I knew it would be.
<3 
My Body...hurts, a little... this evening.
: )
It's a 'Good'...hurt.
<3 

Touching....Soulfulness...
feeds my spirit.
<3

Hooked up a new...Music Box.
<3
The Rabbit Hole.....
Sings, again.
<3

The Wall's were Shakin'...as I worked.
<3 
; )
'Feist'...was the Music of Choice, today.
<3 
Peg...Loved Her.
<3
but...These Days.
Today...
I'll have to choose 'Stand', by Rascal Flatts.
; )




I'll have a few more images...of what I'm workin' on...
tomorrow.

Today...spent a lot of time...
Sizing Up...
the
Situation.
; )

Soakin' In....
The Soulfulness.
<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 




 

No comments: