Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Indeed.

Took a walk...through the House, and...outside.
It was below...zero, outside, but...beautiful.
<3


Beautiful...
{except...for the 'Wrongfulness'.}


Home...Sweet Home.
<3 

Always.
Always.
Daughter in Law... {Daughter} Katie, and her Ford....Son, Justin...painted up, for Her, in 2014.
<3
Loved...that Old...Ford.
<3 
7.3 Power Stroke.
<3
After driving 'That Ford'....I...was Sold. <3


Bought...the Old Gypsy, shortly after.
<3
She was hit from every side.
Her...Body, was/is a mess.
: )
But...By God, she...was So Strong.
<3
The 7.3, under her hood...was a Powerhouse.
<3






Children...and, 'people'...like me, appreciate...Her Brokenness.
<3


Talked to Katie...about The Gypsy Ford, today.
<3
Son, Justin...advises me...not to put another penny, in The Old...Gal.
; )
She needs a New Motor.
'Heart'.
<3
I've struggled...with spending any more...on her, too.
but...
realized, as...I told Katie, today....
"The Gypsy, is my 'Therapy'. ; )
at...a couple hundred dollar's an hour...for a 'Therapist', frankly...
I'd rather...put that money...into 'Gypsy', because...She's The Best 'Therapist', in my world."
<3




I'll always...fight Fair, always.
; )
but...
be very careful,
 us 'Old Gal's'...have a Lot...of Experience under our 'Hoods'.
; )


Butchered...
wrongfully...
butchered.
This...was 'before'.
I've watched...the 'after'...unfold, this last year.
Unthinkable.
Heartbreaking, wrongful....on every level.

I've had nightmares...about this image.
Many.


John...was an Amazing...Man.
<3 <3 <3 


Indeed.
<3

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.







 



No comments: