Saturday, February 20, 2021

Colors... of Soulfulness.


Helper...Brandon, helped me bring in one of the 'Show' Rugs, yesterday.
A room size rug....
that..
has Welcomed...Thousands, over the years...
Into...The 'Simply Iowa' Booths, and...Estate Sales... over decades.
: )
<3
Decided...yesterday...
'It' should find a Place...in our 'Home'.
<3
The Color's are Perfect.
Who Knew.
<3
: )

I've had many...many...Amazing Vintage Rugs, over the years.
Many.....I, so Wished....I'd have kept.

but...
None of Them...would've been as Perfect....as This One.
Even...with the wear, and...Mouse Chew. : ) 
{Guess 'Who'...Knew...That. ; ) }

Struggled with putting down a Rug....with Peanut.
<3
She's...still...a 'Pup'.
<3
It...was time.

This 'Room'...Needed It.
<3


Vintage Textiles...
Fabric, Floor Coverings...
have a Soulfulness.
'Grounding'.
<3
They...offer a Warmth...nothing 'new', could ever provide.

There's Something....
about Vintage Textiles.
The 'Human' Connection.
Priceless.

<3 <3 <3 

Love to Ya.
Prayer's for All.

Barb C.

{Posted below, is one of my Favorite Clips, from one of my Favorite Movies.
<3
We're in Troubled...Times.
I, don't care which side...of 'The Isle'...ya stand on.
The Truth Is...
We're ALL on a Journey.
Let's Do The Best We Can...for our Fellow Travelers }




 

No comments: