Thursday, February 25, 2021

It's all about the Eyes.



Found a picture...a few weeks ago, in the console...of the Mustang...
of myself, from 20, plus...maybe...years ago.

Relaxed....happy...eyes.
<3
Maybe...even, a little 'sleepy'.
: )
Doesn't matter what the rest of me looked like, then...or now.

I, can always tell a lot about Folks, through their Eyes.
; )
'Window's to The Soul'
<3

I, was waiting for the Farrier, this Noon, to give Scout...his 'Pedicure', sitting, in Sally...when I re-found the old...picture.
: )
I, snapped a 'selfie'...to compare...the 'years', 'miles'.
: )

Oh...my Lord....when I looked, at the difference, over these...20 years.
It worried me.

These 'older' Eyes...
worry me.

I've noticed them...over the last few years...seeming 'different'.
but,
 until tonight...had nothing to compare them, to.

'Peaceful'...
is how I remember...and see...those younger eyes.
<3

Today's picture, like...over the last few year's pictures...
I...see anger.
'Warrior'.

Make's me sad.
The IDOT District 6, and Fairfax....City Hall's, 'Wrongdoings',
have changed me.

That....
make's me sad.
Very.
and...
angry.

My Family...and Friend's have also...had to 'See'...
'These Eyes' through all of This Wrongfulness.
.
Wrongfully.

Just...sayin'.

Love...to You.
Prayer's for All.

Barb C.

{not sure...there was a Tune ever written to lead...this one.}
dare I post...
'Why...Baby, Why...'
yet...again.








 

No comments: