Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Lucky...for me.

 Love....the Maren Morris Tune, 'To Hell & Back.'

'My wings are frayed, and what's left of my halo's...black.
lucky for me, 
your kind of 'Heaven's been to Hell, and back. '

: )

Yep, there's always been such a gentleness...understanding, soulfulness...
in whom...or, whatever, has been to hell...and back.
Unless...you've been singed by the Flames of Hell...ya can't understand other's 'burns'.
maybe...
that's why...I've always been so drawn, to the broken.
<3
We've 'understood' one another.
Never judged, because...we don't want to be judged, ourselves.
Accept everyone... everything, 'as found'.
Have the ability...to See the Beauty, through the ashes.
Embrace the 'battle scars'.
<3

A Friend...called out of the blue...yesterday.
She lives far away.
asked...
if she could come, and stay with me...for a couple of weeks.
 said...
she just needed some place, to run away to.

boy...
do I understand...that feeling.

After visiting with her...for a bit, told her...
of course, she's always...welcome.
but...
'running away'....isn't always the answer.
and...
sometimes, the 'hell'...you think you're running from, isn't near as much of the 'hell'...
you're running 'to'.

Told her, 'this'...where I'm at, is also... 'hell'.

I hadn't noticed, how hard covid, and politics... has been on so many, until recently.
: (
I've been so deep in the trenches, trying to save our Land...and keep a Suicide Trail, from next to this highway, 
make this 'Wrongfulness', and... 'Crooked Road'...Straight, 
covid...along with most...everything else, 
have been way...down...on my list of concerns.

She's feeling so isolated, and...smothered, at the same time.
oh my.
: (
She's such a kind...and loving soul, it was painful...hearing such 'hurt'...in her voice.

Maybe, coming to visit...would be good for her.
Told her to sleep on it, and let me know...what she decides.
<3
The Door...is Always Open.
<3
Always.

So many...are dancing in the Flames, these days.
Guess...we need to remember, we're still 'dancing'.
: )
Be grateful, for that.
God has a Purpose, and...we're part of It.
<3 

Another, dear friend...described us, years ago... as a 'Bunch of Misfit Toys'.
I, reckon...so.
; )
<3 <3 <3 
Perfection...is a pretty hollow, uninteresting...lifeless...thing. 

Bought this old...Tin Spice Box...from Friend's...
Lynn, and Lea...at one of the Sales...here.
I'd set it on the ground, next to where I'd been taking a break, visiting with them.
Went back to work, had to back The Ford out of the way.
Backed...over the Old...Spice Box.
: (
Oh...well.
<3
Now...it has a Story.
<3
It hangs in our Kitchen, Proudly.
I...think of Lynn, and Lea...every time I look at it.
<3
Also...remember...how Tired I was that morning.
'Good' Tired.
oh my.
<3

The 'Holey Cow'. 
<3 
Oh my.
She's an old Weathervane Directional.
Has been Shot, and Shot...yet, has held her Form.
<3 <3 <3 
She was mounted on a beautiful...cast arrow.
I sold her...at Gold Rush, in Rochester, MN., many years ago.
When the nice Man...purchased her, I...thought, he admired her...like I did, because...
she's such a symbol...of 'Survivors'. : )
My heart dropped, when he said... "The Cow....is junk, but sure need this arrow, for my good directional."
 Tried...and tried...to convince him, of her Beauty, he...couldn't see it.
I, was absolutely...broken hearted, when he walked away with it.

At the next Gold Rush, the Man...came back to our Booth.
Handed the Cow...to me.
As a Gift!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Oh My!!!
He could've handed me a Thousand Dollars, and..it wouldn't have meant...as much.
<3 <3 <3
{I'm in Tears...just thinking about...his Kindness. 
Thoughtfulness.<3 } 

Back...in The Day, 1800's...
people didn't throw 'broken'...away.
<3
They mended.
Jewelers...actually 'mended' dishes for people.
It was quite an Art.
<3 
Pal, Michael, gave me the Beautiful...repaired Plate, 
and...Pal...Gayle...brought the Lovely...repaired, Tea Pot, to one of our Sales...here.
<3 <3 <3 



Warned my friend, who may be visiting....
I'm not the same...person, she knew...a long time ago.
Our...Home, isn't either.
It...Is, what it is.
I, am...what I am.
No white gloves...allowed, and...better bring a 'fire extinguisher'.
; )
{A bottle of Merlot, or two...wouldn't hurt...either.}
<3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 


Found this Girl's Shoe, decades ago.
It was in the rabbit hole, until a few years ago, on display.
Even took it to Nashville, Heart of Country, when I was a speaker, talking...about the 'Soulfulness'...in what Folks, so often dismiss.
"Heart and Soulfulness"
{It wasn't for sale...ever.} 
Could've sold it, a dozen times...
but, couldn't let it go.
<3

The little shoe...dates from the late 1800's.
So, so...worn.
but...must have been loved, by someone.
Many...someone's....to have survived, all of these years.
<3



Lucky...for me, 'my' kinda 'Heaven', has been to
 'Hell...
and Back'.
<3 <3 <3 
Blessings.
Beautiful...Powerful...
Blessings.

No comments: