Thursday, February 18, 2021

Heart...and Soulful.


 Finally...picked up the mail...on Monday.
When it's 20 below zero...
there are few things, that'll get me outside.
Critter Chores, are absolute.
Going to the mailbox...ah, not so much.
; )

Along with...the regular...bills, found Two...Heartfelt...Gifts!!!
<3 <3 <3 


Miss. Scarlett, sent me a Valentine!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Made My Day!!!!

Scarlett...Loves Cats!!!
So Precious!!!
<3
Truly...
Made My Day!!!
<3 <3 <3 


Then...
in a Package...I found This!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Sweetheart...Pat, 
{Privy House Antiques, Burlington, Iowa...}
sent this Beautiful...Handmade Heart...!!!
Pat, is Beyond....Soulful.
<3
She creates such Lovely....Pieces.
<3
I've know Pat...for Many Years.
She, and I...have the same Passion....for 'Soulful'...
Country, Primitives.
<3

The Only...place, we aren't happy to see one another....is at an Auction!!!
Hahahaha!!!
: ) 

Love...her, Dearly.
We visited on the phone, last night....for a long time.
<3 
It was Great...to hear her Voice!

Helped a Nice...Lady, that's cleaning out her Mother's Home.
Placed...some  Beautiful...Victorian pieces, yesterday.
Found a buyer, for all of it.
<3
She was so Sweet.
Said...she felt like she'd made a New Friend.
<3
I, felt...the same way.
<3
If...I wasn't in such a Bind...here, with the Rabbit Hole, {IDOT} I...would've bought it all...myself.
but...
it wound up...in Perfect Hands...that will see to it, it all...finds Loving Homes.
<3 


Busy Day...ahead, but....first, a Long....Hot...Bubble Bath.
; )

Get this Body...loosened up, for a long...long...day.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Love Dwight Yoakum... ; ) His Music...Always..get's me Dancin'. ; ) 
Monday...when Helper, Brandon...and I...were leaving the store, music was playing on the store's outside speaker.
; )
Neil Diamond, 'Sweet Caroline'...
Thank Goodness, Brandon's used to my Insanity.
; )
I started Dancin'...in The Parking Lot!!!
Hahahaha!
Seriously...
Who Doesn't Dance, when 'Sweet Caroline'...is Blasting through a Speaker!!!???
Hahahaha!!
I've known Brandon, since he was 5. He...might as well be our Son.
; )
Thank Goodness...he's Used...to Mama Mad Hatter. ; ) }

No comments: