Thursday, February 11, 2021

Regret's....are painful.





Was going to head to C.R., this Evening...
need to do a little shopping.
but...
it began to snow...again, and...frankly, I don't 'need' anything that bad.
; )
It's just above zero, slick...rush hour....ah, nope.
Think I'll just stay in.
; )

Sat down...and started to write a post, instead.
Really...didn't have any thoughts...about a subject.

I've been watching the Impeachment closely, every day.
Not going to say much...about it, as we all know...that's futile.
Just hope...our Country is watching, too.
The rest of the world...is. 



Started flipping through images.
Valentine's....Day, is coming quickly.
<3
so...
picked a few memories...that touch my heart.
<3



The above...are old, old...Horse Harness Brasses.
I've collected them...for many years.
<3
So...Soulful.
<3

The Concrete Heart...is Old.
<3
Bought it from a Sweet, Sweet... Lady, several years ago.
She...made it.
<3

Dragged home...the Heart Shaped Tub, a few years ago.
With Everything...being torn to Hell...around here, it's still...sitting in a Pile, waiting....
waiting.

I've many ideas, for it...but, until...everything is settled around here,
 'it'...like everything else, is in limbo.


Yes...it surely...is.
<3

<3 <3 <3
I'd add... 'Integrity', as well.
'Grit', 
for short. ; )
<3





I Pray...for Our Country, the Legal System, She was Founded on...
 and Her People.

Dad, always told me... as long as I know, in my Heart...I've done my Best, I should have no regrets.
<3 <3 <3 
He went on...and said... "Regret's....are mighty hard, to 'live' with."
Best Advise...Ever. <3 <3 <3 

{Dad, was a Huge...Republican. <3 ; )
He, and I...saw 'differently', on a few, sometimes...'many', things, but...we Loved each other, 
and...had Far more in Common, than not.
We...'respected', each other. <3 }





The above images...are of Dad's Great Granddaughter...Scarlett, a few years back.
<3 <3 <3 

Sure Wish Dad was Here. 
<3 
He would've Spoiled Her...Endlessly.
: ) : ) : ) 
Dad, would've Spoiled...All of The Kids...Grandkids, and...Great...Grandkids. 
<3 <3 <3 
he...sadly...never got to meet.

Dad...would've had a Fit, like I did...
watching Our Capital Fall, and...seeing a Confederate Flag, 
'Waltzed' So Easily... Through It's Hallowed Halls.

If Life...in Our Beloved Country...boil's down to 'Politics',
 and...not, what's 
'right and wrong', 
'The Law'
we'd better jump ship,...now.


Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.



No comments: