Friday, February 19, 2021

One...can Never...have Too Many Chandeliers.



Oh...Dear.

Today...was a 'Chandelier'...day.
<3

Pal, Bill...told me about these.
I bought them, this afternoon.
The Man who had them...said they were Large.
He wasn't kiddin'.
; )
I could barely get them in Sally.
It was a Trick...to say the least.

I've been cleaning on them...all afternoon.
Finally...decided, I'd had enough.

Dang...what is it...about Chandeliers???
The Bigger, Goopier...Gnarlier...
The Better!!!
: )

It's a sickness.
Truly...is.

I'm nursing a Major...Hangover, today.
Holy...Smokes.
: (

and...still...
Cleaning Gnarly Chandeliers...
I don't know...which 'Sickness'...is worse.
Dear...Lord.


Love the Miranda Lambert Video...above.
Love...The House!!!
<3 
her...too.
So...Funny.

This tune...rings pretty true, today.
I 'Numbed'...the IDOT/Fairfax Pain...
at the Major Expense of my Liver, last night.
Pal, Wanda....texted me, last night...and said she knows I'm in Trouble...
when I start with the "Bless Their Heart's" a little too early...in the evening.
; )
Naughty...words, are soon to follow.
My Mother...would have a Fit.
For Sure. 
<3

oh dear.
oh...dear.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.


 

No comments: