Sunday, February 14, 2021

This...time.


Let's Ride. 

Be Afraid.
Just....sayin'.
: (

Ruff...Road, yesterday.
: (
Working...on things John...created, 
Beautifully...created, should be wonderful...
but, it's painful.

Kept the doors closed to the New...Addition, for two years, after John left.
Couldn't hardly stand....to go there, during Holidays.

I...think, it was around 4 years...before I could go into his room.
Now...I practically...live there.
Sleep in his...old recliner, more often...than not.
Peanut...too.
<3

This last year, has been devastating.
 Can't begin...to even find the word, or...words...to describe, how painful...it's been.

I'm not sure...I'm going to be able...to pull the nose up, on this little plane, 
that's spiraling at warp speed...
towards the ground...
this time.

I think...I could've made it, even...with all of this horrible butchering...
put all of the shattered brokenness...back together....
had the IDOT, not breached their contract.
that...
has nearly, very nearly... done me in.

Can't write...anymore.
Gonna grab a cup of coffee...find...John's recliner...
listen...to the clock's...tic, and...try.
Try...
to make it through...another day.
"One...day at a time"...they say.
One...moment, at time.






No comments: