Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Once again... "Tell me Why...Baby, Why???"



It's 35 mph, in this construction zone.
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
45, when it's completed.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

They're Runnin' 60....through here, now.
It's gonna be a Free For All...when they open up This Mess.
oh my. 
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Man, Oh...Man.
: ) 
{If Ya'll Think...a Deputy, can slow 'em down....
well...think again.
It'll be like Ropin' a Steer, in a Stampede.
: )
Mark My Word's. 
; ) }






Skipped out the door, this mornin'...
barefooted.
; )

I wanted to get images of the poor....poor...mangled Orange Cones.
Thought about throwin' my boot's on...
but...
Screw It!!!
hahahahaha...
I'm so Numb, from This...
All of This...
a little snow doesn't have a chance.
hahahahaha!!!

Oh My!!!
; )

Folk's Can't Stay...on The Highway...
They Simply...Can Not!!!
; )
Big Surprise.
{Never could, never...will. ; ) }

Every Cone...in front of our Home....is Dead.
From our Bridge....
to our Drive...
Is Dead.
Mangled, and Dead.
; )
I, mean....Frickin'...Dead!!!

I haven't parked in our front Drive...for Months.
How'd you like pullin' in...with a Mack Truck...barreling Up Your Tailpipes.
?
The Gypsy Ford, is parked there, protecting the rabbit hole.
I figure...she'll give 'em something to think about...
 Slow 'em ...down a bit, 
before they hit it's wall.
oh my.


That Suicide Trail...they are drivin' on now...Will become a Turning Lane.
May God Bless Anyone...who may be walkin' on it, or riding a Bike...
when people turning...have to make the choice, of being Rear Ended...or Hitting Someone.
oh boy. 

{ I remember...visiting with Newman, and Staebler...from IDOT District 6, about the center Turning Lane...becoming a Passing Lane, 
{The Trail...had been taken out of the Plan's, with our Lawsuit, except...it really wasn't they Breached Our Recorded Agreement.}
I, think...it was Staebler, who said... "Well, that's not legal...to use it for a 'Passing Lane'."
I...just stood there, looking at him, and said....
"You're Absolutely Right, I forgot. and...Everyone, Always...Obeys 'The Law'. ; ) "

I, swear...sometimes...ya truly...have to smile.
: )

Dang...
Sure Wish The IDOT District 6, or Fairfax...City Hall, would've conducted Any Kind of a Safety Study, concerning This...Mess, when it was on Paper, after I Begged them to, Years ago.

On a Brighter Note...
I do like waving at all of the Truck's, when they go Flyin' By!!
: )
They Always...
Wave Back.
<3 
; ) ; ) ; ) 
Always.
<3
Bless Their Heart's!!
<3

The Boy's got the downspout's cleared, for now....anyway.
<3
For now...no water is coming in the House.
So...
maybe, I'll head to the rabbit hole, and check out the damages, in a bit.
; )

Gonna need a little more coffee, before I do that.
; )

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All. 

Barb C.



{Still Diggin' on George Jones... 'Why Baby, Why?'...this morning.
; )
It...just, seems Fittin'. 
; ) 
<3 
That tune came out...the year our Home was built. 
<3 <3 <3 }

 

No comments: