Monday, February 22, 2021

Time...to 'Do'.

Sat down and wrote a long...sad, self beating... post....
this morning, then...
deleted it.
{Not that I don't deserve to have my butt kicked. I do. }
it's just...
who want's to read that crap.




It's time....I head to the rabbit hole.
Was going to start on it, last week...but, got sidetracked.
It's funny, how the chaos...there, somehow...put's life into perspective.
I've been away, far too long.
We both need each other.
Desperately. 
<3


It's time...
Time...
to make a Move.
Stand.
See how much 'butt'...an old...Mad Hatter's got left.
; )
<3 <3 <3 



Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C. 



I've decided....finally, the 'time'...for 'trying'....is over.
Now...
It's
 'Time'...
to
 'Do'. 

This...is what I want to see....again. 
<3 <3 <3 


 

No comments: