Saturday, November 7, 2020

Wranglin' Grandkids....in The Country.

Oh My!!!
Had Loads...of Fun, Today.
<3
Justin and Katie...bought an Acreage...in Benton County.
: )
My.. My...We Had Fun...There...Today!
: )
Grandma B....had Much Fun...on an Amazing...Lightning Fast....4 Wheeler.
: ) : ) : ) 
The Kids...are So Happy There!!!
<3 <3 <3 







 



I, can't Begin...to tell You, how Happy I am....for These Kids.
<3
Seeing Them, So...Happy, is the Best...Blessing...Ever!!!
<3 <3 <3 
{I think Grandma B. needs her own...Lightning Fast...4 Wheeler for Christmas.
; ) 
<3 
Hope Santa...is listening. : ) 
Hahahaha!!!!}

{Had to post Gretchen, 'Red Neck Woman'. 
I, don't shop walmart. I, don't drink...beer.
Martinis, over Champagne, any day.
; )
But...
I do Love....Slingin' Mud. 
4WD's...and....Pushin' 'er to The Limit.
<3
Seems our Grandkids, do...too.
<3 <3 <3 }

Awesome...Day, in The Country.
Thank You...Lord.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: