Sunday, November 8, 2020

The Little People's Birthdays.

The Kids were Celebrating Miss. Willow's, and...Little Justin's...Birthdays, yesterday.
They are just getting moved in, at their Acreage.
As I wrote, last night...I've never seen them Happier.
<3
These Kids...aren't 'City Folk'.
They are Avid 'Outdoor' Folk.
Big Hunters...Big Fishin' Folk.
Not 'Trophy'...Outdoor...Folk.
They live on what they hunt.
{I'd starve to death...If I had to hunt...guess, that's why...I'm mostly vegetarian. }

Little Justin, I think...was Born with a Fishin' Pole...in his hands.
<3
oh...my.

Meadow, and Willow, Love...their Dolls, but...are just as Happy with a Fishin' Pole...Too!
<3 <3 <3 

 
Little Justin...can operate most anything, with a Motor.
{He's just like his Dad, Justin....Grandpa John, and...Great Grandpa....Marion. <3 }
Boats, Tractors, 4 Wheelers...I saw him run a Backhoe...when he was 4, or 5.
<3 <3 <3 
Grandparents, and even...Great Grandma...Alice, came to see the Kids.
<3
Usually...there'd be Many...Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles...but, kept this Birthday Bash...small.
We were careful..with the covid...stuff, but...you have to balance 'Life'...with it, too. 

Son, Justin...and Bear.
<3
Justin said...the other morning, Katie caught Bear...standing on the counter, eating out of a kettle, she'd been letting cool on the stove, with leftovers.
: )
Hahahahaha....
Justin says, Bear knows how to turn door knobs, and go into any room he chooses.
; )
He's a Smart...One.
<3 
He reminds me of Elliot, John's Beloved Shepherd, so much. <3 
{ I, nearly slipped, and called Bear, 'Elliot'...yesterday. : ( <3 }






Birthday, and Christmas...Gifts.
<3
Two Seater Go-Cart, for the Girls...

Mini-Bike...for Justin.
<3

These Kids, are Such Good....Kids.
They are Homeschooled.
They work hard, around home.
Put in a Big Garden, they Can...their food.
The Kids, all of them... Help, have Chores, and responsibilities. 
Even, little Willow, helps in the Garden.
All of the Kids...help Cook, and Bake.  
{I'm so Glad, they can have their Gardens, at Their Home...now. }

These Kids.... are so well behaved.
Very respectful...to each other, and... everyone.
<3
{"Sharing is Caring...Grandma..." Miss. Meadow informed me, the other day.}
<3
Justin, is like a 'Mother Hen'...with his little Sisters.
<3
They work hard...and, play...hard. <3
I'm Very Proud, of All of them. 







As I was saying my 'Good-Bye's'... to the Kids, outside....walked inside, and opened the kitchen door, yelled in, to tell the Girls, Bye.
<3
Meadow, yelled back...
"Bye...Grandma, LOVE YOU!!!"
then... Willow, yelled..."Wait Grandma!!!"....
she came Tearing through the Kitchen...
and Jumped into my arms!!!
I gave her a Big...Squeeze, set her down....she looked at me,
 with the best 'Cindy Lou Who'... expression, and...said...ever so seriously...
"but.....when, will you be back???"
{awwwwww.....}
: (
She caught me so off guard, I...had to think...for a minute.
: )
I, said... "Maybe, in a week, or..so."
: )
She, thought about my answer, for a moment...and, said...
"Okay...Grandma. I Love You."
<3 




<3 <3 <3 

I beat myself up...a lot, because...I've never been the Cookie Baking....type of Grandma.
{I can... bake some Mean...Cookies. : ) }
I treat Children...like 'Little People', like...I was raised, I guess.
I don't see 'age'...in people.
My Friend's ages span from their 20's..to..90's, I guess...but, they seem the same 'Age'...as me.
: )
Same...with 'Little People'. 
<3
When ya Click...with 'em...
ya 'Click'.
No Matter, the Years. 
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to Ya, 
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.



No comments: