Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Oh My!!!!


Oh My!
Many...Many...Miles, with Santa riding Shotgun, yesterday!
Hahaha!
He's a Big...old...Paper Mache Santa!
When I lost my radio stations...while traveling up North... started searchin'
 for different ones, landed on one, playing Christmas tunes, already.
Oh my. {never before Thanksgiving!!!}
but... in Honor of Santa...let them play.
<3

My Pal...Shery, had it...and many other wonderful Treasures.
It was a Joy, visiting with her, and her Beautiful...Daughter, yesterday!

The Ford, and me...covered many miles, yesterday.





Picked up...a couple of Massive Wing Back Chairs, up North.
: ) 
When I met the Gentleman...who had them...
I about Fell Over!
: )
He Looked Just Like Richard Petty!!!
Wow!!!


He, said..."as a Matter of Fact...I travel all over the Country, to Car Shows, as a 'Richard Petty' impersonator. "
WOW!!!!
Wow!!!
: ) 

It was a Treat...meeting Richard!!! Hahaha...{I, mean, Ron. : ) }


Then... The Ford, and me....doubled back to Shery's.... and picked up the rest of the Load I bought from her.
Wanted to load those Wing Backs, before I loaded anything else.
: )
oh..my.
: )

Then...went on, to Frond Design Studio, my Pal...Steph's Awesome Store!!!
Steph's Mom...Patti, from Fern Hill, was there too. 
: )
Pal...Bill, met us there...too.
: )
We...are going to do some...Youtube Videos!!!
oh my!!!
Stay Tuned!!!
: )


I'm meeting with them...this morning...
YIKES!!!
Gotta Fly!!!

Love...to Ya!
Prayers...for All.
Barb C.

My Pal...Shery, sent me this text this morning.
<3 <3 <3 
Made my Day.
<3 
I Need All The Help...I can Get...today.
You know...it was a Long Night, when ya wake up, with a Dog {Peanut <3 } pinning your legs down, and are still wearing your Mask, from the day before!!!!
Hahahaha...
oh dear. : )
Not...'Lookin' so 'Good', this morning!!!! <3

Damned That Fermented Grape Juice....Anyway!!!!
: ) 
oh dear,
 and...we are shooting a Video, this morning...
Shew.....Buddy!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!


 

No comments: