Thursday, November 19, 2020

Move It...On Over.

Had Great Plans...for today.
Was going to unload The Ford...and, re-load...the FUSO.
Then...early this Morn got a call....from Neighbor, Randy.
He makes Awesome Concrete Statuary.
Randy sold his Business.
He said... "Barb...Come and Git 'er!"
So...my 'Plans' Flew Out The Window!!!
Hahahaha!!!

Called my Helper,  Brandon....
we hauled....
TONS, and TONS....of Vintage Concrete today.
Literally.
<3
Two...HEAVY Truck and Trailer LOADS.
Oh My.
; )


 

That round piece, weighs about 500 pounds.
No Match...for Determination. 
: )
It was going to be in the Landfill...if we didn't Drag It Out....of the Mounded Piles. 
<3
{Everything...in this Image...would've been in the Landfill. YIKES!!!!}
Brandon wore Gloves.
I've Never been a 'Glove Wearer'.
: )
So...Bring the Blisters...On!!!
Hahahaha!!


Feet are UP....tonight.
; )

Hoss...It's Been a Long...Hard, Day.
Oh...my. 
; )
I'll most likely...be Feelin' 'er...in the Mornin'.
; )
{Gratefully. <3 }

I'll have to say, I'm kinda Proud of this Body, God Blessed me with.
After my 'Accident', two years ago...who knew, that right hand could Function...and Work, nearly...as hard as ever.
; ) 
Oh My.
<3
A Dear...Friend, who's a therapist...that looked at my crushed right arm x-rays told me...most Folks, with that kind of an injury, has a 'Club'...for a hand, the rest of their lives.
I'm...Truly...Blessed.
and, Yes...Prayers Matter.
Thank You. <3 

We'll be unloadin' and re-loadin'...Trucks, in the Mornin'.
Oh...My.
Everything, I'd Planned on Doin'...Today.
: )
Hahahahaha!!!!

Livin' The Dream!!!
Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C.

No comments: