Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Junk Jubilee Jingles... November 13-15 has been Cancelled.


 Visited with Micca, the Promoter of Junk Jubilee, this afternoon.
She told me, the Show is Cancelled, at the Fairgrounds in Des Moines, this weekend.
Tho, it makes me sad....Micca, too...I believe she made the right choice.
 Iowa's Governor had a news conference today, concerning the soaring covid numbers in our State...
there are now tighter restrictions for gatherings.
Very difficult to enforce.

Several weeks ago, I called all of the Vendors for The Anamosa Show, in January....that we help Promote.
It's also cancelled.
These...are worrisome times, coming into Winter, as we are seeing with the numbers.
Tho...I was prepared to attend, Junk Jubilee....I, was very concerned.
 Steph, from Frond Design Studios...felt the same way.
We were gonna give it our best, but...it was risky.

Some of my Family, tested positive last week, and are quarantined. 
I've not been in contact with them, recently...but, it's out there.
It's close.

It was difficult for us, to cancel the Anamosa Show.
I, know...how so many look forward to it.
Many, count on it.
 I...also know...how difficult, this was for Micca, and her Vendors.
In my opinion, it was the right thing...to do.

We look Forward....to seeing Everyone, at Junk Jubilee...in the Spring.
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.
Barb C. 

{These People...All of Them...are Risers... 'Survivors'. ; )
We'll All...Get Through...This. <3 }







No comments: