Monday, November 9, 2020

Here's The Deal....

Hahahaha!!!
I woke up this morning, and saw the title of this post...
I'd started it, last night...but, thankfully...
walked away...from the computer.
: )

WOW!!!
Way Too Much Wine, last night.
Holy Smokes!!!
Yowza!!!
I'm Feeling Every Sound....today.
YIKES!!!

Yesterday was Crazy. 
Insurance Adjuster stopped by, to take a look at the Basement Damages, 
from the wrongful...Flooding.
oh my.
The House...is a Disaster.
Had clothes piled High...on the dining room table, where Liz left them...after she washed them for me.
One of my dilemmas...last week, was again...with washing clothes.
After the basement flooded, because the floor drain tile was crushed...by the IDOT, I haven't been able to do laundry....for Months...now.
Now, they've supposedly...temporarily... repaired that tile, so...last week, hooked up the washer.
It filled with water...but, the motor....is shot.
The flood water got up...inside it.
I was hoping, after it dried out, it would be ok.
Just got it, this Spring.
oh my. 
so...still, no way to do laundry.
: (

This House, is Covered in Dust.
I Mean...DUST!!!
I think...I could probably grow Corn, on most every surface.
I clean, and within a day...it's a Farm Field...again.
: )
That's what happens, when there's a Concrete Grinding...Dump Pit, across the road, for the IDOT.
oh my.
: ) 
Bless Their Hearts. 
; )

Needless..to say, I really don't want Company.
but...had to happen.
I picked up...the best I could, and warned the Young Man, what he was in for.
; )
He was Great.
After he scoped out the basement...he sat down at the table with me.
We chatted, for a long...time.
Before long, I knew his life story, and...he knew mine.
{a few...Chapters....anyway. ; ) }
oh my.
He kept glancing over my shoulder...at the Big Room, {Addition that John built.}
He said... "Would you mind, if I walked in there?"
I said...that I wouldn't...
but, I did.
: (
The rest of the house...is, what it is.
Take it, or leave it.
but...
that addition, needs to Sparkle, when people see it.
I've always...felt that way.
It's like a piece of Art, that John created.
I, don't like people seeing it, in a heap.
: (
Dusty...dirty...smoky...cob webby. 
: (

The Young Man...saw past all of the above.
He was blown away.
That opened the door, to all of the stories...of how John and I...worked together, on that 'Journey'.
oh my. 
The Floodgates...were Blasted.
oh my.

The Young Man...Marveled...at John's Work.
: )
John, would've been so Proud, to hear the Young Man's Compliments.
<3
John, referred to himself, as a 'Wood Butcher'. : )
John...was an Artist.
a very...humble 
'Artist'.
<3
I, somehow...kept my composure...until after, the Young Man left.

Yes... I,...Lost my mind, again...last night.
: (



It was very nice...visiting with the Young Man, but...
it was very, very...difficult, after he left.

I don't know...what was in my head, when I titled this post, last night.
It must've been pretty good.
: )
"Here's The Deal".
: )
oh my. 

Finally made the decision to do Junk Jubilee Jingles, this weekend.
I've been watching the Covid numbers rise...but, I'm gonna go.
: )
Steph, from Frond Design Studios...is going to set up next to me, in Mary Sellon's booth.
We're sure going to miss....Mary.
: (
Gonna miss Dale, and Steven...too, from ReDeux.
: (
It'll be Good, to see Micca, and the Junk Jubilee Family, tho. <3

Steph and I...are talking about doing a Vlog, there.
; )
That...could be Interesting. 
oh my. 
Reality...at it's Finest.
oh dear. 
hahahaha....
We Both...enjoy our Wine.
{Tho...I'm Truly...NOT Enjoying It...Today. 
Yikes!}
So...It could be a Real...'Reality'...Show, putting the Two of Us...Side by Side!!!
Hahahahahaha!
oh..my.
: )

I've gotta get some food in me.
Couldn't even swallow a vitamin, this morning.
My stomach said...No Way, don't Even...Go There.
Thankfully, my cold...day old coffee, stayed put.
Who knew...a bunch of fermented Grapes, could be so Naughty???
oh dear. 

Love to Ya!
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 






 


No comments: