Monday, November 23, 2020

Never...a Dull...Moment, down the rabbit hole.

Oh...my.
: )
Had a Busy Day...goin'...this morning.
Another...'Rush, Rush...' Day.
Started out...early.
When I ran out the door, spotted a Deputy Sheriff, by John's Shop.
Walked over to him...asked, what the problem was.
He said...he'd been called in, because a vehicle had been broken into.

Son, Justin's Truck...had been broken into.
Sadly...he lost some important...valuables.
I visited with the Deputy, and Justin...then went on my way.

After the Ford...and I, got home...this Evening, thought I'd better run to the store, with Jethro,
{Ford...is loaded}
Another Busy...Day, tomorrow...
went to get into Jethro...and saw papers strewn all over.
There was a stack...of Million Dollar Bills, on the driver's seat.
I, thought..."What The Heck???"
Hahahahaha....
Apparently....Jethro, had been Violated, as well.
All of the papers from his glovebox, and console...had been gone through.

I can only Imagine....what the Thief must have thought, when he, or she...found the Stack...of Million Dollar Bills, tucked neatly, in Jethro's Glove Box....in the dark.
; )
then...
discover...
they were my Old...Old... Business Cards, John...had printed up for me, a decade ago.
oh dear.
: )

Unlike our Son....I leave Nothing...of Monetary Value, in any Vehicle.
Ever.
; )


they...look pretty Real, especially...in the dark.
: )


I, truly...had to chuckle, a bit.
I, was rattled, but...
thought to myself, later...
John...would've Loved...to have seen their faces.
: )

It wasn't over yet...tho.
As I was heading to the store, saw some...what looked like
 Monkey Business...by John's Shop...again.
Had to call the Sheriff.
Me, and Jethro...waited, with The Brights On....until they arrived.
: ) 


Everything checked out...but, oh my....
; )
Mama's Radar...is Up.
: )
Scary Times....we're livin' in.
; )
<3

Love...to Ya.
Prayers, for All.
Barb C.


 

No comments: